Moonraker

Zerpening Club

So the mods here are quick to move threads and make this space look professional to newbies entering this space.

Shame as they aren't as quick or will ignore any messages sent to them.

And still no access back to the Zerpening Club and no explanation as to why??

Edited by karlos
merged

Just now, BarryPotter said:

Do you support xrp or are you a hater?

I have a considerable amount of XRP.  However, I'm not a XRP fanboy and bring a balanced outlook to this forum.  

I'm not a fan of hearing people constantly talk about the price reaching $100 very soon or talking about buying their Lamborghini or mansion when the price is struggling to hit even 50c.  Nor am I a fan of seeing hundreds of pointless GIF's being posted when the price goes up by 5 cents.  

Just now, Moonraker said:

I have a considerable amount of XRP.  However, I'm not a XRP fanboy and bring a balanced outlook to this forum.  

I'm not a fan of hearing people constantly talk about the price reaching $100 very soon or talking about buying their Lamborghini or mansion when the price is struggling to hit even 50c.  Nor am I a fan of seeing hundreds of pointless GIF's being posted when the price goes up by 5 cents.  

So where do you see xrp price going? 

You obviously see or seen potential with it to hold a considerable amount?

I have to agree I love the thought of 100 per xrp however the reality is like you say struggling to hit 50c let alone previous ATH.

2 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I don't think you'd like the Zerpening if you don't like a lot of GIFS. I love them and that's part of what makes the Zerpening fun to me.

55 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I no longer have access to the Zerpening club. If you don't worship XRP or are not a XRP fanboy then beware of the consequences and bullying tactics. Watch what you say in this forum.

A club is an association of two or more people united by a common interest or goal. A service club, for example, exists for voluntary or charitable activities. There are clubs devoted to hobbies and sports, social activities clubs, political and religious clubs, and there’s the Zerpening Club; a special brotherhood devoted to a digital asset named XRP, where gifs of rockets are the standard and even the slightest opposition against XRP evokes a permanent ban. This severe ruling keeps the Club clean of FUD and other polluting activities. By consequence members can be assured of a relaxed atmosphere without the need of watching their backs constantly. 

* wikipedia* 

1 minute ago, BarryPotter said:

So where do you see xrp price going? 

You obviously see or seen potential with it to hold a considerable amount?

I have to agree I love the thought of 100 per xrp however the reality is like you say struggling to hit 50c let alone previous ATH.

I don't see us reaching a new ATH for at least 6 to 7 years.  I'm willing to hold until then.

8 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

The Zerpening club is a private club and only has 844 members.  There are over 20,000 members on the site.  Visitors of XRP Chat and XRP Chat members, who are not part of the club, cannot view the content of the Zerpening club.

As @karlos pointed out, there is place to discuss your concerns.  It is not in the general forum.

Edited by Sebastian
Spelling

12 minutes ago, Paulo said:

I don't think you'd like the Zerpening if you don't like a lot of GIFS. I love them and that's part of what makes the Zerpening fun to me.

The Zerpening has a lot of quality content to be fair.  However, it shows a complete lack of class when people start posting pages upon pages of gifs when the price goes up by 5 cents - only for it to come crashing down again.  It shows the forum is filled with day dreamers and unprofessional folk.

Now I'd completely understand the excitement and reason for gif's should the price go up by a dollar or so.  But is 5 to 10 cents really going to make a difference to most?

Edited by Moonraker