8 minutes ago, WillGetThere said:

My opinion is that this rally has nothing to do with XRP's utility driven demand and it still remains to be seen whether: "...opportunity for the "pent up" energy from XRP's constant stream of  partnership and tech announcements to come into play".

Having said so i sincerely do hope that : "these massive increases in liquidity that are being generated, are going to be like rocket fuel for when all of the xrp corridors start launching - I expect that's going to occur very soon - especially with SBI coming up." 

Hi @WillGetThere when you quote somebody like this, you should really indicate where the quote is coming from.  

Neither of these quotes are from my blog.   Are you quoting somebody's comments comments from earlier in the thread? 

30 minutes ago, WillGetThere said:

@Julian_Williams thanks for your positive and forward looking opinion, as always.

I had just somehow read mixed messages in the Hodor's blog hence i reacted. But that just me...

My opinion is that this rally has nothing to do with XRP's utility driven demand and it still remains to be seen whether: "...opportunity for the "pent up" energy from XRP's constant stream of  partnership and tech announcements to come into play".

Having said so i sincerely do hope that : "these massive increases in liquidity that are being generated, are going to be like rocket fuel for when all of the xrp corridors start launching - I expect that's going to occur very soon - especially with SBI coming up."

Thank you)

We can all agree we will all get there in the end

34 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Hi @WillGetThere when you quote somebody like this, you should really indicate where the quote is coming from.  

Neither of these quotes are from my blog.   Are you quoting somebody's comments comments from earlier in the thread? 

Hi @Hodor i haven't mentioned those copy/paste bits are from your blog, have i?

I have neither pinged you in my last post, have i? 

I have pinged @Julian_Williams and first copy/paste bit belongs to him (Julian_Williams) while second copy/paste bit belongs to @WuWei and such copy/paste bit was initially used by Julian_Williams' in his original post.

I hope this clairifies and I'm wishing you a nice day ahead)

1 hour ago, WillGetThere said:

I have neither pinged you in my last post, have i? 

You're in my thread and you are responding to Julian, who responded to your response to me, so yeah, I needed to clarify for readers.

Please be cognizant that you should indicate who you're quoting next time; I'm worried about you creating straw man arguments, rightly or wrongly. 

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

I'm not really into "repeating my statements.

I'll not ask you to repeat your statements, but here are a few personal observations. I sometimes disagree with your conclusions, but that's all the more reason for me to read your blog — it's good to study contrary views, especially when they're lucidly expressed and backed by carefully collated facts. Keep up the good work!

I agree with your assessment that speculators are reacting to developments in the XRPsphere, and I can see that you're being a whole lot more subtle than just saying those developments are directly affecting the exchange-rate without speculator-driven signal-amplification. However, I suspect that the same speculators are being influenced by development in other crypto-assets as well. The obvious example would be the growing hype around the Lightning network: the hype is real even if it's overblown (hint: re-read David Schwartz's tweets). Speculators don't necessary study fundamentals as carefully as you do!

7 hours ago, Hodor said:

You're in my thread and you are responding to Julian, who responded to your response to me, so yeah, I needed to clarify for readers.

Please be cognizant that you should indicate who you're quoting next time; I'm worried about you creating straw man arguments, rightly or wrongly. 

I kindly ask you to double check/back facts and/or refrain from posting contradicting facts/assumptions going forward. This will reduce a number of straw man arguments.

Thank you)

Edited by WillGetThere
Word 'assumptions' added