$6.2B In 24 hour volume and up 12 cents?

I am a staunch supporter of XRP. Let’s state that first. Does anyone find it strange though that volume is up about 6X on CMC and price is up only about 30%? CoinMarket Cap is garbage, but if we compare apples to apples from what happened in 2017, it doesn’t even remotely correlate. Back then, 6.2 B in volume on the same website equaled about $2.00 per XRP. $10B in volume got XRP up to almost $4.00 back then. Today we are are at 42 cents with $6.2B in volume. Anyone have any ideas other than someone must be selling a shitload into strength? 

6 minutes ago, Xrpforme said:

I am a staunch supporter of XRP. Let’s state that first. Does anyone find it strange though that volume is up about 6X on CMC and price is up only about 30%? CoinMarket Cap is garbage, but if we compare apples to apples from what happened in 2017, it doesn’t even remotely correlate. Back then, 6.2 B in volume on the same website equaled about $2.00 per XRP. $10B in volume got XRP up to almost $4.00 back then. Today we are are at 42 cents with $6.2B in volume. Anyone have any ideas other than someone must be selling a shitload into strength? 

Yep! It means markets are deeper, which is good news for the liquidity-token use case.  More buying and selling.

there has been a sell wall for xrp since the pump began always around 3 million xrp (on bitstamp), and a cent higher than the current price.  Ive witnessed the market surge and then hit the wall, and retreat... it calms down a bit then surges again, then slowly eats away at the wall and breaks through, but with not much steam.  Someone is definately trying to keep the xrp market rational and I think its working.   I hope it helps to keep the price steady and not dump as much after this whole thing is over. Either that or they know its gonna dump after and this is their only chance to get out?

Edited by ricktb
1 hour ago, Xrpforme said:

M

1 hour ago, Xrpforme said:

Remember the exchanges all froze under the congestion. All the fundamentals are in xrp’s favor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.