Sign in to follow this  
Maeglin444

Quite in here today

Posted (edited)

The clubs ****** this forum. Now most of the discussion are done in clubs where you will find a big circle jerk of people upvoting each other for stupid memes and .gifs and I don't have the time to scroll through pages of useless .gifs for one interesting comment.

I moved to Discord and jump on here once every blue moon.

Edited by Harfang

47 minutes ago, Harfang said:

The clubs ****** this forum. Now most of the discussion are done in clubs where you will find a big circle jerk of people upvoting each other for stupid memes and .gifs and I don't have the time to scroll through pages of useless .gifs for one interesting comments.

I moved to Discord and jump on here once every blue moon.

i'm about to do the same.

23 hours ago, Maeglin444 said:

With XRP being up 20% in the last 24 hours, it is surprisingly quite in here.  Thought there would be more talk about what caused a 20% pump.  Anyone have any ideas ?

Korean FOMO. Upbit shot way up in the rankings as did Bithunb during the charge. It'll be big if it can maintain this price/ratio over the next few days.

2 hours ago, Harfang said:

Now most of the discussion are done in clubs where you will find a big circle jerk

As a moderator of "  Chocolate Fish " club , I have never experienced or seen this circle of the big jerk of which you describe. What is it ? Have you participated before ? Are we missiņg out ? How does one initiate this process? Who starts first ? Is there music and candles ? Are you aloud to hum ? Where does one look ? Does it pay to be ambidextrous?  So many questions , in fact I feel I'll leave this circle of the jerking to yourself  sir/madam/thingy,  good day :hi:enjoy the positive market :drinks: bless you and take care :air_kiss:

2 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

As a moderator of "  Chocolate Fish " club , I have never experienced or seen this circle of the big jerk of which you describe. What is it ? Have you participated before ? Are we missiņg out ? How does one initiate this process? Who starts first ? Is there music and candles ? Are you aloud to hum ? Where does one look ? Does it pay to be ambidextrous?  So many questions , in fact I feel I'll leave this circle of the jerking to yourself  sir/madam/thingy,  good day :hi:enjoy the positive market :drinks: bless you and take care :air_kiss:

Been here since XRPtalk days. These forums used to be my go to place to read and exchange, not anymore. At first I did not understand why the Reddit would blow up but this forum seemed to die down. It is when I discovered the clubs that I got what happened.

I know I might seem salty and I am. I miss the days when everyone shared and discussed together in general chat and the different sub forums. The clubs created too many places to discuss and diluted the quality discussions.

Glad you guys enjoy the format. Not for me. Too much noise in there and browsing through it is a chore. 

Have a good one!! To 1$ we go!!

On 5/15/2019 at 3:07 AM, Maeglin444 said:

With XRP being up 20% in the last 24 hours, it is surprisingly quite in here.  Thought there would be more talk about what caused a 20% pump.  Anyone have any ideas ?

It's because up until about a week ago, literally half the threads here were FUD-related.  The bear market drew in a lot of XRP-doubters here.  Price goes up, these guys disappear.