Sign in to follow this  
Maeglin444

Quite in here today

Posted (edited)

bakkt and fidelity and other FI's were already here, they accumulated during the bear and now we are getting ready for implementation. They forced the price down. I dont think this is fomo, I think its a rubber band snap back from severe price manipulation over the last year. These are some elite traders in an unregulated market. I truly think people are underestimating what these guys can do to a market. They are not some big fish traders or what not, These FI's are cutting edge, like real slick and they have been gunning to get their bit of the coin. I think they will push BTC very very high 50k to 100k (not financial advice). Possibly higher. I cant stand the dude (mcaffeeee) but i think he is right that we will eventually see a million dollar BTC, maybe in 20 years. 

Do you now how many people told me BTC is dead and xrp will never be used by the banks. 

look at the market now, it never died. Xrp is being used. 

XRP 45usd 

.30crewcheckedout 

Edited by musclehog

29 minutes ago, musclehog said:

I cant stand the dude (mcaffeeee) but i think he is right that we will eventually see a million dollar BTC, maybe in 20 years. 

I dont think I've said something negative about someone on this forum, but McAfee is a complete idiot regarding markets and finance.

He comes across as...

• 50% goofy pitch man
  • 20% did something legit
  • 30% knows enough to get in trouble, but not enough to get the job done

That said, I think the market dynamics may well push BTC up to new ATHs (timing is notoriously difficult) but I thought it was over valued at $200, and still do.

The innovators have cashed out (they deserve it). The crypto market has evolved and will continue to do so. Meaning there is not a fundamental reason for BTC to exist, that I can see IMHO :wacko2:

Most of the people here already saw a spec run to 3.5USD per xrp. personaly I cannot be happy until we pass a lot more than that per XRP. most people are not day traders and do not care about speculative fluctuations and current markets seem to be speculatively fluctuating :)

disclamer: now venting... I am starting to really dislike youtubers aweing and hyping these misly numbers, some also saying they told us that the month of may is the month because they interpeted some sily drawing a highly stoned guy behind a bear avatar drew.

I would also like to address the statement by vincent wilson that for 20K xrp to be life changing in a few years. in order for that to come into fruition first you must hold 20K, second xrp should go to at least 50usd per zerp. assuming most people dont have more than 10K xrp (I am sure people here might have a lot more but the avg joe proably has even less) then xrp should be 100usd to make your life change. so please understand that in the grand scheme of things this silly 40 cents mean nothing.

sorry for being a little harsh but this is the reality (subjectivly). thats just my opinion, I am not an expert in crypto or finance. just my thoughts.

7 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

The innovators have cashed out

Thanks for your opinion on this one @KarmaCoverage I’ve asked questions like this in the past and not gotten the type of response I was expecting. I asked it open ended purposely to not lead anyone but this also my opinion, suspicion. I wish I had gotten in earlier but I got in before the big run up so I at least learned what it felt like when the elevator goes up. Yesterday felt pretty good so we’ll see how far the monkey jumping gets us this time.

8 hours ago, musclehog said:

These are some elite traders in an unregulated market. I truly think people are underestimating what these guys can do to a market. 

Well @musclehog if this turns out to be as you say things in the next couple years ought to get really interesting. People have been waiting for institutional investment to enter the market...or is this just a greater access for more retail investment? Or both?

2 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Thanks for your opinion on this one @KarmaCoverage I’ve asked questions like this in the past and not gotten the type of response I was expecting. I asked it open ended purposely to not lead anyone but this also my opinion, suspicion. I wish I had gotten in earlier but I got in before the big run up so I at least learned what it felt like when the elevator goes up. Yesterday felt pretty good so we’ll see how far the monkey jumping gets us this time.

Like a lifetime, there will be multiple phases of growth.

The 2009-2012 bitcoiners may have well cashed out at a lost opportunity. I know a guy who sold out several btc around $1 or something like that. 

So I'm not saying they cashed out and that is the end of the story.

I also think that Ripple is still very early on, in it's own story. There is so many network connections to fill in.

14 hours ago, Moonraker said:

You need to join the Zerpening club. There are around 100 pages of Gifs and people getting all excited because the price went up by a mere 10 cents. 

It won't be long before we drop down to 0.30 again.

How big a pump would make you celebrate? I can't remember whether it was you or someone else who said in a TA thread I started about a possible pump coming, that they weren't excited about a pump of 3 or 4 cents. 10 cents is also not a big deal to you. What is? Do you have a particular price target in mind when you get excited too?

11 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

I dont think I've said something negative about someone on this forum, but McAfee is a complete idiot regarding markets and finance.

there's a reason he fled like a coward to belize rather than face justice and scrutiny at home

9 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

How big a pump would make you celebrate? I can't remember whether it was you or someone else who said in a TA thread I started about a possible pump coming, that they weren't excited about a pump of 3 or 4 cents. 10 cents is also not a big deal to you. What is? Do you have a particular price target in mind when you get excited too?

Considering we are down over well over $3 and 88% from the ATH, I won't get excited until it reaches $1.  That's if it ever reaches  $1 again.

Yes I'm aware many people purchased around 0.006 or whatever and good luck to them.  Overall we're up thousands of percent from when this first started back in 2013 or whatever, but I personally won't be happy until I'm in the green.

11 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Considering we are down over well over $3 and 88% from the ATH, I won't get excited until it reaches $1.  That's if it ever reaches  $1 again.

Yes I'm aware many people purchased around 0.006 or whatever and good luck to them.  Overall we're up thousands of percent from when this first started back in 2013 or whatever, but I personally won't be happy until I'm in the green.

Are you dollar cost averaged at around $1? For me, about 70 cents.