Pauldb1806

Cashing Out

Ethereum is a coin I wish I owned, but I can't afford to own 'em all. Still, I'd have to say it's gonna be a runner. It just about has to be, unless something very bad happens to them. I might buy some if I get a windfall. No joke.

23 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I use XRP to move funds. Why wouldn't the bigger players see the benefit of using XRP as their go-to?  It's blazing fast. Definitely my choice for putting money on any exchange that has an XRP pair. I think that this is a real utility that has nothing to do with banks.

Interesting take on the future of exchanges. I do expect the regulators will weigh in with a heavy hand at some point. Maybe that's good.

Ripple stock is priceless in my view. I wish I owned some. Can it be bought by the big private money guys you're talking about? How does that work for a private company? Not something I know much abou.

Try sharespost.

Here you go friend.

I’ve found a fund who is selling their stock via an IPO, the IPO has not been issued as yet. 

Its more of a prospectus but has very interesting measures and risk analysis. 

I have provided a screen shot as the file was too big for the full prospectus.

They are selling at $1.91 per share :) 

40B001DC-96EB-44E1-8AFF-9CE66E1519BC.jpeg

1 hour ago, mariusthegreat said:

2022 XRP will be number 1 and be worth at least 1k usd. 

Had an interview with a hedge fund last week and they are setting up a crypto fund in Malta this year summer.

They asked me if I knew anything about crypto currencies. I mentioned bitcoin and of course XRP. They then asked me if I understood the fundamentals behind BTC and also XRP, to be fair I struggled with BTC as I believe it is a case of who ever wants to pay more for it etc and that drives the price, no utility in the real economy etc. that said I knew a lot about XRP, they did remark that they see that as the major coinbwith intrinsic value and it’s crosse i’s and dotted t’s and technology wise the major disruptor. 

True story, I mention this as the interview was last Friday and haven’t heard from them so don’t think I got it? Also haven’t signed an NDA LOL 😬

I ran some numbers on the charts , this just purely TA and Xrp can be around $241 first quarter of 2022.   How did you get $1k?

30 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

dude

@mariusthegreat not to be a stickler for consistency, but c'mon man.

@VanHasen I pretty confident we will break $10 in the next bull run which I see happening in 2020, with $30-$40 being possible. Honestly, I've heard some huge numbers being thrown around like $100 or $1,000 and who knows maybe that can happen, I certainly hope so.$$$

I stand by the 0.43 , clearly risk averse this year 😉

18 minutes ago, VegitaXRP said:

@tony71 is there a minimum dollar amount required for otc trades?

Depending on which one you are looking at. One I know is $75,000.  Binance have their OTC and I think you need to be trading 20 BTC to qualify. 

7 minutes ago, tony71 said:

I ran some numbers on the charts , this just purely TA and Xrp can be around $241 first quarter of 2022.   How did you get $1k?

I will have to get back to you in that one as I’m out. It’s the day before national day here! 

But, I use macro indicators for my forecast and also BIS inflation statistics coupled with dry liquidity estimates.

Also read a really interesting journal about financial patent which indicated toward blockchain and more so cross border settlements as the most promising tech and the most patented. Thus translated to high expectancy of financial reward.  

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

dude

@mariusthegreat not to be a stickler for consistency, but c'mon man.

@VanHasen I pretty confident we will break $10 in the next bull run which I see happening in 2020, with $30-$40 being possible. Honestly, I've heard some huge numbers being thrown around like $100 or $1,000 and who knows maybe that can happen, I certainly hope so.$$$

Nothing should be ruled out when it comes to estimating XRP's future price.  As a concept it is the speculators dream coin, and when it comes to utility it is the banker's dream digital money (it crosses borders and crosses FXmarkets as if the whole world were connected under one monetary union).  I think the two facets will feed off each other and the hype could go viral globally.

I think your $10 quite soon is highly probable.  I think players like Kitao have the ability to start a bull run when they have decided everything is in place and the timing is right for their projects (this autumn?).

Edited by Julian_Williams

2 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

While it’s all really exciting to see the $30 to $1k range......

For now can we all concentrate so this thing goes past 45c please...............

Korean women are the best , yes I agree

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Yes.......best at plastic surgery.........

There is , what s the problem? you seem to love plastic surgery

Edited by Baka

17 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

For now can we all concentrate so this thing goes past 45c please.............

Relax. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

We''ll probably be there before Bob Way's bedtime, unless Uncle Bitcoin starts misbehaving.

On 5/16/2019 at 8:30 AM, mariusthegreat said:

Try sharespost.

Here you go friend.

I’ve found a fund who is selling their stock via an IPO, the IPO has not been issued as yet. 

Its more of a prospectus but has very interesting measures and risk analysis. 

I have provided a screen shot as the file was too big for the full prospectus.

They are selling at $1.91 per share :) 

40B001DC-96EB-44E1-8AFF-9CE66E1519BC.jpeg

This is pretty outdated data. Ripple shares were selling for ~$30/share during the peak of the last bull run and then dipped to ~$10/share during the 2018 low. I would imagine it’s trending back up but I haven’t spoken to Sharespost in a while.