2ndtimearound

17th June 2023: my open letter to XRP investors

On 5/14/2019 at 4:29 AM, PlanK said:

While we're reminiscing about the early 2020's might be worth relating to the newbies here that joined after 2022 the story of that dark 6 month period that became known as "The Twenty Dollar Collar"  Nearly 7 months of the XRP price straining against an invisible leash. Continually smashing itself against a $20 ATH ceiling with seemingly no way past.  There was much talk about price suppression by Ripple, or dark BTC whales trying to keep the competition down, or incompetence within the company, or lack of direction by the management, or wrong direction altogether.

How silly it seems now, but back then it was all too real in the wavering minds of the flip-flop faithful.

I remember this like it was 3yrs from now 🤔

I hope the original posters story comes true. The price has been stagnant for so long that all we can do is hope mass adoption happens. If not, the letter will say “I wish I would have sold at the ath in December of 2017. Those were the days. 5 years in and I still haven’t been able to get to my initial investment”.

At some point, we will have to start accepting that the price isn’t going to go to the moon. I personally give it until the end of this year to make some movement. The longer it sits stale, other technology will continue to advance and it’s just another coin. I’m hopeful that the latter doesn’t occur.