Sign in to follow this  
dibbru

What If XRP dropped to 0,005 $ ?

Posted (edited)

If XRP dropped to such low values (worst case) everyone in the community should Invest a hundred Dollars to buy a high percentage of the total supply together and hodl, till the price goes up again! This is my opinion, what is yours?

Edited by dibbru

11 hours ago, dibbru said:

If XRP dropped to such low values (worst case) everyone in the community should Invest a hundred Dollars to buy a high percentage of the total supply together and hodl, till the price goes up again! This is my opinion, what is yours?

It won't go that low because buying pressure would be too high. IF it went to 0,005 I'd buy millions and I bet a lot of others would do that also.

What If XRP dropped to 0,005 $ ?

I figured it out: If I used my calculator properly I’d own 2,000,000 more zerps. 

Have you read the post right next to yours titled 17th June 2023: my open letter to XRP investors

Whatever you do make sure you have a cup of coffee first...

Thanks for the thought!

Greatest first post in forum history.

Posted (edited)

He has been sent from Ripple to know if us , sheeps would still buy even if they lower the price to 0.005$ , they got their answer 

Edited by Baka

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Great first post. 

Now let’s discuss what would happen if Aliens visit Earth tomorrow and start a mining firm. 

Hmm... I suppose their technological advantage would run all our mining equipment absolete... So bye bye China!

Imagine if they would start using XRP for intergalactic transfers of value. There must be some inefficient corridors there!

Edited by Caracappa

1 hour ago, Plikk said:

Great first post. 

Now let’s discuss what would happen if Aliens visit Earth tomorrow and start a mining firm. 

what kind of mining? Gold?

Asteroids. 

I'm feeling very safe in this community!

In other words, the best thing for xrp would be a drop to the ground, because it would be the chance for the community to take full control of the coin by buying it up completely 🤗

13 minutes ago, dibbru said:

I'm feeling very safe in this community!

In other words, the best thing for xrp would be a drop to the ground, because it would be the chance for the community to take full control of the coin by buying it up completely 🤗

Is my maths right?  At that level I could buy 1000 XRP for 5 dollars?  50 dollars for 10K  500 dollars for 100k and 5000 dollars for a million.  At that level I would be in the market for a couple of million. At that rate 500 investors like myself could own a billion tokens and and 5000 investors would sweep 10 billion tokens out of the market.  I don't think those prices would last five minutes.

Sign in to follow this