49 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Can we please have some steam then - price rice. BTC steams and XRP is basically doing nothing.

why should it?

its nearly cooked and I wanna wait for the main courseย :beach:

54 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Can we please have some steam then - price rice. BTC steams and XRP is basically doing nothing.

Ok. But only because you asked nicely.ย 

13 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

the amount of multisig wallets that Bitgo has been setting up. More than 240ย wallets created just today.

Nice!ย ย  Bitgo caters to institutional investors and businesses who want to outsource custody.ย ย 

Increasing numbers of multi-sig wallets is a very positive development, IMO.ย 

9 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Bitgo caters to institutional investors and businesses who want to outsource custody.ย ย 

now that's an indicator!

10 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Still no sign in the price. Just being pecky, or maybe I lost patience.

a near term indicator to clarifyย ;)

10 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Still no sign in the price. Just being pecky, or maybe I lost patience.

You lost patience. We need to consider that the finance world has a very high resistance to disruption. The higher the friction the better for them. But they can not stop evolution. But evolution takes time ..ย 

6 minutes ago, MarioFle said:

You lost patience. We need to consider that the finance world has a very high resistance to disruption. The higher the friction the better for them. But they can not stop evolution. But evolution takes time ..ย 

A shock to the system usually helps. And not like a mom and pop housing bubble but a real shock.

Just now, Benchmark said:

A shock to the system usually helps. And not like a mom and pop housing bubble but a real shock.

It will be a gradual process.ย 

2 hours ago, mandelbaum said:

I have been looking at movements on the ledger over the weekend, and one of the things that strikes me is the amount of multisig wallets that Bitgo has been setting up. More than 240ย wallets created just today. Remember; every wallet needs 20ย xrp, so they must be expecting something.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rD4G6gtD2KwHqsRf7pcyA8r1neUzXT61ix

Thanks for sharing. I checked that the last time they activated lots of multi-sig accounts was around New Year's Eve 2018-2019. Thousands of accounts activated with 45 XRP each. I randomly picked some of them and checked that they still seems to hold only 45 XRP each. So, five and half months probably not any transfers in most of them. I dunno why is this but my best guess is that there is an exchange behind this that wants to create new XRP account for every single customer separately. In the picture there is a setting "require destination tag" which suggests these accounts are related to a certain cryptocurrency exchange.

ย I won't expect any action regarding to those today's new accounts either anytime soon.

ย 

kuva.png

kuva.png

Good read and it finally got me off my arse to set up a coil account. ย Well worth $5/month and took 45 seconds to setup. ย Also, I've only ever seenย pieces of what you included in the bonus content so thanks for that. ย I won't reveal what that content was but will mention if you are interested in how Ripple plans on expanding XRP straight from the horses mouth its probably worth $5 for you. ย