Coil- My first blog post

Hi everyone. I’ve been poking around Coil the last few days and finally posted my first blog there. https://coil.com/edit-post/cjvjru46e6iwy0755igsvz49d

Please consider checking out Coil. There seems to be new material everyday and it’s a great way to support the XRP ecosystem.  I posted, but also paid the $5 per month to see what everyone else is contributing for content. 

My first blog gives my 2 cents on XRP. Going forward, I will be covering different topics so I will not spam this board with future posts. Go XRP and Hodl on! 

good, quick read.  Thanks for sharing and I love this "I've heard people say that buying the right crypto is like buying Amazon 20 years ago, or Apple, or Microsoft. I see it differently. I think buying the right crypto or cryptos will be like buying Amazon 20 years ago AND before there was a stock market infrastructure to trade it."

I liked it.  My favorite part was close to the end:

I see it differently. I think buying the right crypto or cryptos will be like buying Amazon 20 years ago AND before there was a stock market infrastructure to trade it. We're early to the party on two fronts. Revolutionary technology for XRP and we are getting it before the masses really understand how to buy it. That is just starting to change now.

It's funny how that's still very much the case, even though it's 2019.  Strange how the large investors don't spend more on public education on how / where to 'get into the market.'

It's slowly improving, but there's a surprising amount of progress still to occur on that front. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

It's funny how that's still very much the case, even though it's 2019.  Strange how the large investors don't spend more on public education on how / where to 'get into the market.'

It's slowly improving, but there's a surprising amount of progress still to occur on that front. 

IMHO, Bitcoin is still hold marketing value and it is in the news... It's incredible. Binance was hacked and BTC still soared. Either the account freezing on binance caused this, or the "parabolic" hype was the culprit. Any conversation I have had... it's always "ahh, yeah... i've heard of that bitcoin blah blah"... still a long way to go. XRP community needs some similar marketing schemes. Although the heart was there, the past donations have not been in our favor in terms of XRP awareness. Then again, it's not Ripple's job to market XRP in it's entirety... as major holders on the other hand..... something needs to get cooking. 

On 5/12/2019 at 10:23 AM, aavkk said:

good, quick read.  Thanks for sharing and I love this "I've heard people say that buying the right crypto is like buying Amazon 20 years ago, or Apple, or Microsoft. I see it differently. I think buying the right crypto or cryptos will be like buying Amazon 20 years ago AND before there was a stock market infrastructure to trade it."

Agreed, it's almost like XRP is a private unicorn stock offering, but instead of high net worth being the investor criteria, the only things required to buy in early are courage and brains :D 

18 hours ago, Hodor said:

I liked it.  My favorite part was close to the end:

Thanks Hodor! Honored that you read it! I’m mostly a passive observer, but wanted to use Coil to hopefully make my contribution to the XRP ecosystem.