Sign in to follow this  
ed1

XRP to 1.4$ by May 29th

19 minutes ago, Makanakis said:

Almost 24 million XRPs changed hands in 10 mins... so we are talking about almost $10 million USD. 

Looks odd to me. 

All coins dumped, so looks like a coordinated tradingbot action... Not the first one seen in the wild.

10 hours ago, Caracappa said:

All coins dumped, so looks like a coordinated tradingbot action... Not the first one seen in the wild.

Somebody (or several somebodies) wanted it to be cheaper again... it worked - a little bit...for a little while...

image.thumb.png.9c9f589a5fcbe582dcb8f3a1cba64e5c.png

11 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

So.....$1.40 by 29th May. 

I love crystal balls and intuitions, they always work out. 

The funny thing is, someone is going to be right on these predictions....that doesn’t mean they have any insight or understanding beyond just that....a random guess.

So if the price did happen to increase, it wouldn’t mean that the original poster knew something we didn’t. It just means he guessed and it turned out to increase.

Price predictions at this point are like the lottery. 500 people pick a number from 1-500, someone is bound to be close or guess the correct number on the dot.

I find it interesting that the folks on this forum (me included) have long drawn out arguments regarding future price predictions. The funny thing is no one knows. Your TA and YouTube finds about how some random fintech/SEC/Secret meeting with Brad G and Yanni at a coffee house have all proved to be irrelevant.

im not saying that we should ban “June 3rd XRP will be $2.41”, but i find it so funny that we get ****** off with whatever prediction it is, and whatever we disagree with is just as irrelevant as what the original prediction was.

its .46 cents....I’m done with predictions. Just look at the actual price. 

Posted (edited)

When I started the thread, BTC was at/around 6500 and XRP at 29 cents.. Today we have seen BTC going to 9000 and XRP to 46 cents, sure it is not 1.4 USD but no one is saying above 1$ is a very difficult outcome to see in the near future anymore.

Plus, you guys have to chill a little and enjoy this market. I never claimed this was some insider info. It was just a wishful prediction based on the market trend and we are certainly on an uptrend now and maybe we will reach this price in the next month or two who knows. The general trend suggests we will get pretty close to this when XRP gets to 10K to 15K sats and btc gets to about 10000 usd.  

Edited by ed1

33 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

The funny thing is, someone is going to be right on these predictions....that doesn’t mean they have any insight or understanding beyond just that....a random guess.

So if the price did happen to increase, it wouldn’t mean that the original poster knew something we didn’t. It just means he guessed and it turned out to increase.

Price predictions at this point are like the lottery. 500 people pick a number from 1-500, someone is bound to be close or guess the correct number on the dot.

I find it interesting that the folks on this forum (me included) have long drawn out arguments regarding future price predictions. The funny thing is no one knows. Your TA and YouTube finds about how some random fintech/SEC/Secret meeting with Brad G and Yanni at a coffee house have all proved to be irrelevant.

im not saying that we should ban “June 3rd XRP will be $2.41”, but i find it so funny that we get ****** off with whatever prediction it is, and whatever we disagree with is just as irrelevant as what the original prediction was.

Of course I didn't know the price. My goodness, if I had a way of accurately knowing the price on a particular date 3 weeks from now, do you think I would be posting it here?

It was a wishful prediction based on the recent upwards move in the market in general. I mean I could have possibly given a further date and a 2 month window which may turn out to be a more accurate prediction as we may perhaps see in the coming months. 

Anyway, trying to guess the price on a particular day in future is of course totally bogus. My aim was just to show how the trend usually plays out based on previous spikes and it is still playing out. We are up more than 50% since the day I made the prediction and who knows what will happen in the next months.  

3 hours ago, CryptoBoiler said:

well.. there is a guess... then there is an educated guess.   Even people that aren't buying based on any TA are still buying on what they guess will happen, and if it is people buying to hold... they still are guessing it will be going up beyond their price otherwise they wouldn't be buying just yet.   Take the same 500 people and half just guess with no reason to it, half with an educated guess based on TA... I am guessing the second half wins more than half the time of the first. 

Sign in to follow this