Sign in to follow this  
ed1

XRP to 1.4$ by May 29th

BTC has pumped straight through its resistance points and the alt season is just starting now as we have seen with Bcash today. Keep in mind price in crypto moves mostly in 10 day cycles. XRP is traditionally a late comer to the show but it will be there. My guess is 1.4 USD/xrp by May 29th.

I still expect a vicious correction, probably off what will appear to be a much more minor resistance. One or two more weeks of BTC pumping will pull a lot more people in, and then the sheep will get sheared. I would be very happy to be wrong, of course. Sometimes my skepticism even annoys ME.

1 hour ago, CryptoBoiler said:

We went up .02 cents.....after falling for over a year. But yah. 1.46 in 2 weeks.

Why the hell not. $100 by end of July.

July 2030 obviously 😂

1 hour ago, CryptoBoiler said:

We went up .02 cents.....after falling for over a year. But yah. 1.46 in 2 weeks.

Why the hell not. $100 by end of July.

Like a boiler ( lol) crypto gently warms up 95% of the time, to give boiling ( lol) warm water the other 5%, with runs of 200% to even 1200 %. ( that is: until now, no garantee for the future though). 

We’ve had 3 fabulous runs in 2017 and 2 decent ones ( 250%) in 2018. ( july and sept).  So it comes down to timing and choice of asset, but even in 2018 there was plenty money to be made.

So no: it doesn’t grow organically: it stays boringly put 95% of the time, no use  complaining, its like Disney World: a 2 minute roller coaster ride after hours of waiting in line. 

So yes: from $ 0.30 to $ 1.46 in 2 weeks is more than possible, it happened before and even faster : from $ 0.25 to $ 3 in less than 3 weeks. 

Tom Lee makes a excellent point: "Reminder that BTC generally generates all of its performance within 10D of any year. --excluding the top 10 days, BTC is down 25% annually since 2013." This is how day traders get burnt.  By constantly buying and selling they risk missing out on the big jumps. 

1 hour ago, mrhat75 said:

A far cry from the $589+ that we were promised from an internet bear

I guess I'm not so bearable then..

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

Tom Lee makes a excellent point: "Reminder that BTC generally generates all of its performance within 10D of any year. --excluding the top 10 days, BTC is down 25% annually since 2013." This is how day traders get burnt.  By constantly buying and selling they risk missing out on the big jumps. 

Exactly.  I made a similar point yesterday.  It's a well known fact in most markets (most asset classes) an asset's price is determined by a handful of days each year.  That's why long-term holding is a valid strategy, confirmed by many successful investors in many asset classes.  Those 10 or so days a year make all the difference.  If an asset is going up overall (through the years), expect those days to set higher highs and higher lows.  You can still profit from those big multi year swings by taking profits regularly when they are there, and using some of those profits to reinvest back into the asset. And. Be. Patient.  (something so many people lack these days).

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

What if you take away the top 10 days and the worst ten days? Goes the other day around as well. You could save yourself from the worst days.

Fact is, if you day trade successfully the days in the middle, you can make several hundred percent even thousands of percent and you don't even have to be exact. And you don't suffer nearly as much on the way down like the Hodlers do.

Edited by Archbob

Aside from the XRP growth compared to others, the arbitrage is getting strange also. Bitfinex used to be a whole cent above kraken/bitstamp/binance etc in the past weeks.

Now all the other exchanges are suddenly half a cent to a cent above BF... 

Ofcourse it doesnt have anything to do with Bitfinex pushing/manipulating BTC like crazy to fix their loses.

Sign in to follow this