Posted (edited)

@musclehog Depence on the price :popcorn1: The socialmedia part of crypto increased so (too) much. There is almost no room for higher content, idealism and spirit. That worries me a lot more as the XRP price.

Edited by DarthTrader

2 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

It stinks in here.... smells like doodey.

So far xrpchat has been a massive let down. Everyone in the space is super down and it’s heading on par with r/cryptocurrency.  Going back to lurking. 

Just now, musclehog said:

So far xrpchat has been a massive let down. Everyone in the space is super down and it’s heading on par with r/cryptocurrency.  Going back to lurking. 

I understand that you are probably oblivious to the smell.... that can only mean one thing.

3 minutes ago, musclehog said:

Exactly the same sentiment as before the last bullrun. And the one before that.

I'm mainly here to gather information about Ripple and XRP and to taste the market sentiment. And it tastes goooood!

Just now, EcneitapLatnem said:

I understand that you are probably oblivious to the smell.... that can only mean one thing.

I dunno man, I dunno what the **** you are on about. I’m just a massive fan of ripple and xrp, been lurking on here since 2017 and decided to get active. Kind of sick of a. negativity b. The elitism of some of the posters. Going back to lurking 

I’m selling at 45usd see you on the other side my man. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, musclehog said:

My dude. Legit where do you see xrp going. Personally $1 easy to me. What do you think about the partnerships my man. You think it’s all wrapped up in nda’s and high level michael Clayton ****? 

Well, partnerships......don’t know, a bank or any other firm has hundreds of partnerships, why shout it out of the rooftops or on twitter about it? No big deal in most cases. Don’t think partnerships will fuel a bullrun for XRP, except maybe a big big unexpected unbelievable partner ( world domination!). So while partnerships may lay a bottom at our price finally ($ 1- $ 3) , I’m hoping for crypto to stay manipulated and irrational for a few more years to see prices like $ 5 ( 2 years?) and $ 20 ( 3 years?). 

Just my 2 zerps and ask me tomorrow and  you’ll get a whole different answer maybe.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Grammar

Just finished seeing an interesting video's on the Ripple relation between AIIB since 2014. In july AIIB has a big congress. I was becoming somewhat negative about XRP but there is more than meets the eye. One of the video's that will give some idea on the international scale of relations (with Pierre Gramegna, Chris Larsen, Karen Gifford etc...).

Enjoy this 'connecting the dots' video:  Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urQJfIxqA7c

13 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Yes, I think I might... thank you....

But first, can we get out of this room?  So stinky!

poop GIF

Yeah cool bro