Jump to content

Recommended Posts

its ya boi hoggsy aka dred furst, breadablelad

Waiting for .30 crew to check in. 

I take it that the 200+ partners have mostly signed NDA's? Is this the general consensus amongst most people?  I am also of the opinion VISA is already working with Ripple. They love new tech. There is only a handful of partners on the Ripple website. 

Hoggsy (selling at 47usd)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the fantastic news coming out, all the partnerships, yet the price is pathetic, starting to doubt my investment now and thinking maybe all the FUDders were right 😩 I once thought we could potentially get to $100 within 5 yrs. I honestly don’t believe we will be at $1 by 2025.

Iv pretty much wrote the investment off now in my head but I won’t sell, I’d rather see it at 0 and dead and buried just incase it miraculously does turn around. Just not seeing it at the minute though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BarryPotter said:

With all the fantastic news coming out, all the partnerships, yet the price is pathetic, starting to doubt my investment now and thinking maybe all the FUDders were right 😩 I once thought we could potentially get to $100 within 5 yrs. I honestly don’t believe we will be at $1 by 2025.

Iv pretty much wrote the investment off now in my head but I won’t sell, I’d rather see it at 0 and dead and buried just incase it miraculously does turn around. Just not seeing it at the minute though.

What exactly changed your position on xrp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BarryPotter said:

With all the fantastic news coming out, all the partnerships, yet the price is pathetic, starting to doubt my investment now and thinking maybe all the FUDders were right 😩 I once thought we could potentially get to $100 within 5 yrs. I honestly don’t believe we will be at $1 by 2025.

Iv pretty much wrote the investment off now in my head but I won’t sell, I’d rather see it at 0 and dead and buried just incase it miraculously does turn around. Just not seeing it at the minute though.

You should have wrote off your investment from the beginning, that's what I do with highly speculative investments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Adding some fantasy ( shaken, not stirred) to this whole crypto thing, I can see XRP easily reaching $ 1 within the next week or so. 

Also;

Troooooooooonnnnnnnn! 

Lol, I’m bored. 

My dude. Legit where do you see xrp going. Personally $1 easy to me. What do you think about the partnerships my man. You think it’s all wrapped up in nda’s and high level michael Clayton ****? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, musclehog said:

What exactly changed your position on xrp

Just watching everything else go up with bitcoin, yet here we are with amazing partnerships, a real life use case yet we pretty much don’t budge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarthTrader said:

@BarryPotter Because cryptomarket isn't rational your feelings shut be also not. If you exclude the price what do you see? :dthinking:

A successful company achieving exactly what they set out to achieve.

Well played my man, taking price out of it shows nothing has really changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryPotter said:

Just watching everything else go up with bitcoin, yet here we are with amazing partnerships, a real life use case yet we pretty much don’t budge. 

Saw the same thing in 2017 then it went parabolic as ****. If your here for short term xrp may not be the go to (not financial advice). 

People are hyper impatient in this space. Kinda weird I thought xrpchat was pro xrp #.30crewcheckedin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, musclehog said:

Saw the same thing in 2017 then it went parabolic as ****. If your here for short term xrp may not be the go to (not financial advice). 

People are hyper impatient in this space. Kinda weird I thought xrpchat was pro xrp #.30crewcheckedin

My short term was 5yrs from 2017 when I first bought.

So in reality I have 3 years left of the 5.

I am the typical investor that fell for the get rich quick side of cryptocurrency.

Luckily I am not over invested and I suppose this could still turn around for us.

Time will tell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarthTrader said:

@BarryPotter Exactly and if the history repeats from 2017 XRP gonna perform as the very last coin but best. This 0.30 reminds me at the 0.006. I've already survived that once. :biggrin:

 

What’s going on in xrpchat, everyone is super negative. It’s always the same response. Stuck at 30c. Everything else is going up ect. Is this normal on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, musclehog said:

What’s going on in xrpchat, everyone is super negative. It’s always the same response. Stuck at 30c. Everything else is going up ect. Is this normal on here?

It's only like this when we're down. So about 95% of the time :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...