RegalChicken

HODL'rs Only

HODL'ers: Did You Sell Yet?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. What have you done with your investment since all time high?

• I've sold it all
    • I've sold 30-50%
    • I've sold none, I've bought none
    • I've grown my stash regularly investing
    • Ripple froze my xrp

homeless GIF

Hic-cup "No , I haven't sold every fing to be n xrpee , fake news , next you'll be saying fake taxi and fake agent aren't real":)

I ain't going anywhere , long term hodler , long term believer , I will always have some , I'll sell a little bit to cover initial investment,  then do a sit-rep and evaluate. 

Two years of pain, two weeks of glory. 

At this point i even refuse to sell, i would rather have my money in limbo than risk selling and it mooning then. 

I have embodied investors mistake 101.

But i still grandly believe in the tech and the company! 

I'm still here, still holding, still meditating.

I add to my stack every so often but I have made a rule that I only buy if my DCA stays the same or drops.

I don't know if in time I'll think this investment was a dud or a divine decision; but I don't have any other grand plans for super wealth, nor do I have a need for the money.

So I'll just wait it out and see what time brings, just wish that time was NOW!

ya boi hoggsy loves this ****. AMEX, bank of england, SAAB, SBI, head of the IMF with her statements and who knows what sort of NDA's have been signed. There is actually no other currency in the space that has laid down so many significant partnerships. Visa just acquired earthport. 

When i see comments like xrp is a **** coin it never moves, I think you're one of 3 things. 

1. a bot

2. very misinformed 

3. Holding a tiny amount of xrp hoping to make $200 on your trade. 

Edited by musclehog

I also think fidelity is huge for the space. Its going to be rocky. These guys are not youtube TA traders or south korean traders . They have advanced algorithms and are hyper advanced in trading (hence why they have trillions under their platform). 

I think during the bear the accumulation phase happened and institutional investors bought up BTC and co and we are seeing a pre pump btc to fidelity trading. 

Of course I am still holding.  Stopped buying in January this year as I hit my ultimate limit (there is such a thing for me, may you find it!).  If anything I feel a lot more patient this year than last year.  Last year was "too soon" after the bull run so there was a constant anticipation of fireworks.  Now I'm really into my "2 to 4 year plan" mode (as it was 3 to 5 year last year).  I still read up on crypto news, but have I have no expectations this year, though I do trust Ripple and R3 will keep moving forward with their plans and infrastructure/liquidity.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

I bought in 2014. Did some daytrading and got my initial investment out in june 2015. I am freerolling since then and hoping for the price that allows me to sell half and pay off all my debts

It has been a bumpy ride... And more bumps to come. We might never arrive... Or we could arrive next month. No-one knows. 

Just bought +700 xrp this morning. I am just about done filling up the bags anymore outside of a major correction. I am just about done filling up any other bags for other cryptos as well.

If we are capitulated, that would truly mean people have given up and would not be here.  The remaining hardcore believers will skew the results towards a more optimistic tilt.

Given that: a) It is awfully quiet around here and b) polls are optimistic (the naysayers are exiting) — these are signs of capitulation.

Prepare to sit this one out for a while.

Edited by ManBearPig