RegalChicken

HODL'rs Only

HODL'ers: Did You Sell Yet?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. What have you done with your investment since all time high?

• I've sold it all
    • I've sold 30-50%
    • I've sold none, I've bought none
    • I've grown my stash regularly investing
    • Ripple froze my xrp

I've been buying for the past 6-7 months as much as I can and will continue to do so while under .40 even if that raises my DCA.  Ive added greatly to my stack since initial purchases in Aug 17'.  

Also, congrats @cuber on that sweet, sweet DCA.  Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

I started mid 2017 and have bought XRP every month bare none.  Haven't parted with any.  Have accumulated greater than 5x what I used to think was my stretch goal. It could be an addiction, an affliction, a sign of genius, habit, a horrible stupidity trait or some evil blend of all them.  I honestly haven't a clue. (so maybe the stupidity trait is strongest)

well...... I cured my impatience problem.

Fundamentals are stronger than ever!

Still buying every now and again.

HODL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hodl

Hodl (/ˈhɒdəl/ HOD-əl; often written HODL) is slang in the cryptocurrency community for holding the cryptocurrency rather than selling it.[1] It originated in a December 2013 post on the Bitcoin Forum message board by an apparently inebriated user who posted with a typo in the subject, "I AM HODLING."

19 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

As many of you know, the majority of us pro-XRP long time HODL'ers are paid per post to incite FOMO among the masses. Now that much of our work is done and we have reached mass capitulation, the very whales who paid us per post on XRPChat are now asking us to survey the general mood of the people to see where we are as a society and where we are headed. The biggest question on everyones mind is "are we in full capitulation, yet?".

Generally speaking I am seeing long time HODL'ers selling part or all of their stashes in a way that I haven't seen since December 11th, 2017 (go look at that date on an XRP chart).

I consider this to be a bullish signal, personally.  XRP might be only $.30 in September, or it may be $22 later this month (the same rate of growth XRP had by May 2017).

*kisses*

Still ladling out the FOMO then.  You speak of people cashing out big time when the survey so far has most folks Hodling and loading up on the cheap XRP of recent Months, or just plain Hodling. But you're survey may be flawed...Those who have cashed in their Zerps won't be following xrpchat any more so won't know about the Whales snooping on the " climate " 

bored come on GIF by Make it Move 

I didn't own any before ATH - bought in Jan of 2018 at around 1.00 per for first purchase

Bought weekly since, haven't sold any. Since this year, i've doubled my buys weekly though - currently putting in about 100-200 dollars a week.

When I first started buying, was only doing 25 to 50 dollars worth a week.

*25 percent of that 100-200 is going into other alt coins now

Tried a few times to trade to increase my stack, but was too scary. 

I have approx 10% more xrp then I had in dec 2017. 

1 hour ago, 3GO3D said:

Still ladling out the FOMO then.  You speak of people cashing out big time when the survey so far has most folks Hodling and loading up on the cheap XRP of recent Months, or just plain Hodling. But you're survey may be flawed...Those who have cashed in their Zerps won't be following xrpchat any more so won't know about the Whales snooping on the " climate " 

So far 12 people have chosen either "bought none" or they have sold half or all of their stash.  If FOMO staff is paid by the post, then who cares how flawed the post is?