Milly238

lol - bull run soon.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:30 PM, 2ndtimearound said:

:)

I know a few people on reddit who want Tether to make prices drop to crazy-low levels so they can buy back in then....and they're FUDding like crazy telling everyone "Tethergeddon" is going to happen.  They should be careful for what they wish for. If Tether did implode and it had a Mt Gox-like effect on the market, then we can expect a 2 or 3 year long winter-time in cryptoland - because nobody would be bothered with this space any longer.  Who is to say another stable coin wouldn't just cause another rug to be pulled from under our feet in 2 years' time? The market would be dead because it proved that one single point of failure was enough...this kind of devastation takes years to get any kind of confidence back. 

Yes, to be honest Tether shouldn’t set the BTC or XRP price, it should just be real Dollars doing that. Totally conceivable for Tether to decouple from the Dollar.

A bigger worry for me is this sort of stuff: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin

Really if you can keep crypto off the exchanges whilst not trading, then that is a good thing.

6 hours ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

Yes, to be honest Tether shouldn’t set the BTC or XRP price, it should just be real Dollars doing that. Totally conceivable for Tether to decouple from the Dollar.

A bigger worry for me is this sort of stuff: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin

Really if you can keep crypto off the exchanges whilst not trading, then that is a good thing.

It's interesting that despite all the bad news coming out lately, BTC's price continues to climb higher - now above $6000 as I write.  I've always said that the market is manipulated, although my theory is that the manipulators coax the retail traders into FOMO or panic and let them (the retail traders) create the rest of the price action...so could it be that the manipulators have decided that prices will go up no matter what currently, even if ordinary retail traders have no appetite? If they wanted to crash the market, they had a ton of bad news to "use" as cover.  They could have dropped the price heavily yesterday with Binance's hack.  Instead BTC's price action ignored that news.  I always feel like there's a hidden war going on in the background that dictates the price action.  Retail traders are used as cover - market goes down = "retail traders are spooked", price goes up = "retail traders feeling good about crypto".  In reality, something else is going on.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:34 PM, rom said:

Boy, weren't those youth taken for a ride and disillusioned!? This answers why XRP is where it is – in a position of a cowboy nicknamed the Invincible Joe – not because he was indeed invincible, but because not a single person, not even eager-women-earning-in-the-streets, had any interest in him. Entirely Ripple's strategy.

As to new money – nearest new money may be from oil country elites again, but, contrary to autumn 2017, there is no indication they are at all considering XRP to park their funds.

Eh?

You must be a Bot because that was just a rambling selection of near random words and made no sense at all so far as I can see.

Suggest someone kicks your plug out the wall and reboots you or replaces your laughably simple software...

16 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

Eh?

You must be a Bot because that was just a rambling selection of near random words and made no sense at all so far as I can see.

Suggest someone kicks your plug out the wall and reboots you or replaces your laughably simple software...

Oh, familiar faces, to say politely.

Early on on XRPChat I was reading quite a lot every day and followed 17 (seventeen) persons, incl. one of those, who [liked] your response. Fast forward to today –only following 1 (one) person and glancing over headlines about every other week. That's how little value I find in messages of your and yours, to say politely.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:55 AM, rom said:

Oh, familiar faces, to say politely.

Early on on XRPChat I was reading quite a lot every day and followed 17 (seventeen) persons, incl. one of those, who [liked] your response. Fast forward to today –only following 1 (one) person and glancing over headlines about every other week. That's how little value I find in messages of your and yours, to say politely.

300 posts.

131 "reactions", not "Likes".

I'd say the feeling is mutual. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

Or, was I right? I started the thread lmao

5th of may. Seems like we were both on the same track. whats your $$ prediction milly?

Edited by musclehog

44 minutes ago, musclehog said:

5th of may. Seems like we were both on the same track. whats your $$ prediction milly?

The reserved me is saying $7-8.. the other part of me is thinking we really could go up to $20-25 by sometime EOY/ early next year