Sign in to follow this  
codiusrex

Ripple Executive Confirms 10 Financial Institutions Are Actively Using XRP

4 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Crawl, walk, race motorcycle, crash, shatter femur/knee, remain bedridden for months, do therapy, limp, walk, run!

Which is exactly what one would expect, however, did Ria not say that they went live with Ripplenet in 6 weeks, which is amazing

I hope they aren't using xrp for all of their cross-border transactions, because that would be scary. Hopefully it is still transfers under $100, or something like that,  as the system is being built out. Since they can only transfer between xrapid users as well at least it seems xrp would be far from full usage. Thanks for the laugh GoldenGoose.

4 hours ago, peanut56 said:

I hope they aren't using xrp for all of their cross-border transactions, because that would be scary. Hopefully it is still transfers under $100, or something like that,  as the system is being built out. Since they can only transfer between xrapid users as well at least it seems xrp would be far from full usage. Thanks for the laugh GoldenGoose.

They shouldn't. It would really be too risky

The news we are all waiting for is when Ripple is going to burn 50 Billion XRP which they use to play ‘Santa Claus’ with. The only value XRP is going to have in the next 10 years is directy going into the pockets of the Ripple execs..... a very long wait for us early investors.... what to do...

3 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

The news we are all waiting for is when Ripple is going to burn 50 Billion XRP which they use to play ‘Santa Claus’ with. The only value XRP is going to have in the next 10 years is directy going into the pockets of the Ripple execs..... a very long wait for us early investors.... what to do...

I use my verge to view pron