Tripple

Price Suppression?

On 5/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, Baka said:

good news but price is stuck . 

if I bought XRP it's to make money , good or bad news if price is decreasing or stuck at 0.3$ for years it's worthless to me

I'll keep my stash but will buy other coins now , made more benefits with BNB in 1 month(and I stupidly sold at 14$ to buy XRP)  then on 1+ year of XRP holding

I regret you are loosing patience buddy.

The point of this thread really was to try and shed some light on the source of these massive sell walls, but it's gone massively awry! 

If people are losing patience holding XRP they should just sell it, because they don't understand what they've bought. 

40 minutes ago, Tripple said:

The point of this thread really was to try and shed some light on the source of these massive sell walls, but it's gone massively awry! 

If people are losing patience holding XRP they should just sell it, because they don't understand what they've bought. 

Well. I think you made the point, and I do think it is fraudulent..but I seriously doubt anything is going to change short term. I think it's enough to understand that we have the phenomenon you described as part of our world, just something else to deal with and be aware of....

I hear your frustration talking with regards to the weak hands....but forums like this, with savvy guys like you and @Spekul8......help educate the rest of us commoners. I appreciate the thread and sorry if I took it OT. Forums are a good place to just talk to the like-minded and discuss strategies. It might not seem like it, but you are doing a service to point out these things and it brings people up to a higher level in their understanding of this market. So thanks.

Pretty insane all the panic going on right now because BTC is rising.  Besides a few, none of the Alts are moving either.  VeChain, Stellar, IOTA, ect have all been tanking the last 2 weeks.  Patience is key.  It will funny to talk about it later on when we wake up and find mounds of cash flowing into Alts.

Good to know that I’m not the only one that is frustrated. I did increase xrp holdings by catching LTC and ETH and riding it up only to quick;y sell all for XRP. I do not regret it and know that in my heart of hearts that the exponential increase will far and away surpass every crypto out there. We are soooo close to rapid increase(pun intended lol) that I’d be a nervous wreck to sell and hope that it stays at a low price. Peace is being all in on XRP and relaxing. BTC is just a distraction. Keep your eyes on the prize. I’m excited for our future. Stay strong. 

Just my opinion with nothing to back it up but my own personal experience...

I think xrp was attractive to speculators as long as xrapid was an unknown quantity. Before it was live, the predictions went from xrapid would go live and by a flick of a button xrp would soar - to - xrp will go live and we will see significant increases in volume which will translate into gradual price increases. The most pessimistic of us were saying xrapid going live will not necessarily direct the impact of xrp, but this opinion was very much drowned out by the masses. 

Come to xrapid launch till now, xrapid is no longer an unknown quantity. Speculators know now that xrapid is going to take a while to have any significant impact on price. There is no magic switch that xrapid would cause xrp price to magically increase overnight or in a short to medium time frame. We can all see this is going to be a long haul. 

Speculators, especially in this market, are generally not in it for the long haul. They would have sold their positions and moved to btc (because it is btc) or taken up technical positions on other coins regardless of their technological specifications.

That leaves us holders fighting the market as speculators only return when we are near a support line in anticipation of a bounce and leave when we face any level of resistance to take profits.

The future; I do not know enough about ripple or xrp or any other companies that utilise xrp but I do not see anything on the horizon that excites speculators. It is all fascinating and revolutionary from a technological stand point. Xrapid was the golden egg and I am sure with time (if regulation favours us and it gains traction) it will hatch a golden goose, but short term I cannot see anything to make a speculator sit up and notice. 

Here's hoping in 5 years time we look back and are thankful for our holding stubborness.

And for God's sake, please do not fomo into btc or any other coin. I can only imagine how many people jumped on BNB in the last 2 weeks and are now in the red. The market is fickle. If you are not a trained trader, just pick your horse and hold. 

Peace.