Jump to content
Tripple

Price Suppression?

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Funny how almost noone mentioned Ripple. In my eyes they are the top one entity who is suppressing the price.

It can be white or black.

White scenario.. they make sure price is the same for all institutional buyers.. so they adjust progmmatic sales to achieve that..

Black scenarion.. xrapid adoption is not going the way they want, they sell max they can before it all colapse..

Since we know they dump on exchanges based on global volume of xrp, and milking all the money..  using volume from those fancy, trustworthy chinese exchanges.. go figure to which scenario we are closely

I too think it come from Ripple.

I still own XRP , but feeling less hopeful the more we approach to 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Baka said:

I too think it come from Ripple.

I still own XRP , but feeling less hopeful the more we approach to 2020

Why? I think ripple is doing okey. Yes, xrapid adoption could be faster, but atleast we see adoption. 

Big banks are joining ripplenet, one we didnt even know that tested xcurrent. There is dozens of info we dont know.

I dont follow other crypto, but I cant recall any crypto which is adopted because of its utlity. Most of them are the same or just useless.

Just ignore all the fomo and watch for progress. Ignore baseless, dot connecting if a=b, b=c that means c=a crap. Ignore stupid fomo (i hate it more than fud). Go for facts. And fact is, xrapid is attractive technology. Technology which alows even people like you and me to make cross border remittence company.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Why? I think ripple is doing okey. Yes, xrapid adoption could be faster, but atleast we see adoption. 

Big banks are joining ripplenet, one we didnt even know that tested xcurrent. There is dozens of info we dont know.

I dont follow other crypto, but I cant recall any crypto which is adopted because of its utlity. Most of them are the same or just useless.

Just ignore all the fomo and watch for progress. Ignore baseless, dot connecting if a=b, b=c that means c=a crap. Ignore stupid fomo (i hate it more than fud). Go for facts. And fact is, xrapid is attractive technology. Technology which alows even people like you and me to make cross border remittence company.

 

 

good news but price is stuck . 

if I bought XRP it's to make money , good or bad news if price is decreasing or stuck at 0.3$ for years it's worthless to me

I'll keep my stash but will buy other coins now , made more benefits with BNB in 1 month(and I stupidly sold at 14$ to buy XRP)  then on 1+ year of XRP holding

Edited by Baka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, the good thing is the price stays the same no matter what happes; whether if the market goes up or down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as XRP starts to rise, coins are dumped into the market to stop it from rising.

How do you guys handle this stress watching sell walls and  dumping of XRP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 10millionplus said:

How do you guys handle this stress watching sell walls and  dumping of XRP?

I actually don’t have any stress in this. And if I had ten million plus XRP I wouldn’t have any more stress either.

My vision is long term I guess. Long term to me is 5-10 years. That’s likely not long term for everyone else but by then I think the IoV will have really found it’s legs.

If development of the IoV keeps progressing like it’s been going...then maybe it’s a lot of fun in just a couple years from now. You read all the progress that people routinely find and post don’t you?

For now I enjoy the lower price and use it to accumulate more XRP with what I’m comfortable with. I’ve found that the more I learn about the Ripple’s progress (and their challenges) the better I feel about XRP’s future.

Right now I think there’s probably a lot of noise in the market. Ignore the noise of humping, pumping and dumping. Don’t stare at the trailing edge of the hood (bonnet for my friends across the pond); look down the road a piece. Take in the big picture and see if it helps. It works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

I actually don’t have any stress in this. And if I had ten million plus XRP I wouldn’t have any more stress either.

My vision is long term I guess. Long term to me is 5-10 years. That’s likely not long term for everyone else but by then I think the IoV will have really found it’s legs.

If development of the IoV keeps progressing like it’s been going...then maybe it’s a lot of fun in just a couple years from now. You read all the progress that people routinely find and post don’t you?

For now I enjoy the lower price and use it to accumulate more XRP with what I’m comfortable with. I’ve found that the more I learn about the Ripple’s progress (and their challenges) the better I feel about XRP’s future.

Right now I think there’s probably a lot of noise in the market. Ignore the noise of humping, pumping and dumping. Don’t stare at the trailing edge of the hood (bonnet for my friends across the pond); look down the road a piece. Take in the big picture and see if it helps. It works for me.

BuT XrP iS a sHiTcOin tHaT hAs No UsE ExCePt To MaKe RipPLe RiCh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 2:42 PM, Kiwi said:

Why? I think ripple is doing okey. Yes, xrapid adoption could be faster, but atleast we see adoption. 

Big banks are joining ripplenet, one we didnt even know that tested xcurrent. There is dozens of info we dont know.

I dont follow other crypto, but I cant recall any crypto which is adopted because of its utlity. Most of them are the same or just useless.

Just ignore all the fomo and watch for progress. Ignore baseless, dot connecting if a=b, b=c that means c=a crap. Ignore stupid fomo (i hate it more than fud). Go for facts. And fact is, xrapid is attractive technology. Technology which alows even people like you and me to make cross border remittence company.

 

 

It may be good tech and adoption may be coming. But nothing guarantees us that Xrapid needs a higher price to function. We are already seeing that Ripple made a deal with exchanges to suppress any price increase and also created a floor for xrp to stay around 30 cents.  Even if everything is out of circulation in 10 years who guarantees us that we will see a increase in price? We are now stuck in limbo and perhaps it was ripples plan all along. I have invested a **** ton of money and in just simply waiting for some profits. But the fact is a price increase has NEVER been a guarantee.

We all assume that when the buying is higher then the selling that Ripple does every round the price will become higher but maybe they will keep It stuck around 1 to 5. Despite what DS said about higher price XRP is better for transactions. Maybe 1$ XRP will suffice heck maybe 0.3 will.

Adoption or not nothing is guaranteed for a higher price in XRP. It's all good news for Ripple and there products in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 11:18 AM, Tripple said:

2.23 Million XRP in aggregated sell orders being thrown down on Bitstamp to keep the price of XRP from pumping.

There is actually a lot more evidence that price was manipulated up during late 2017/2018 than being manipulated to stay low.  Remember in from December 2017 to January 2018 XRP went from something $0.18 to over $3.00.  It was being sold at massive premiums on Korean exchanges which did almost 60% of XRP volume at one point.  There were reports from users in Bitthumb, which did the most XRP volume in the world, that they could not sell XRP below a certain price and it was forcing them to hold until buyers bought at that price.   

You think a rise from $0.20 to almost $4 in under a month  is organic growth?  There are no real world fundamentals to justify that.  No networth growth, partnerships, adoption, etc.  It's our crypto speculation and hype rocketship. 

XRP was the #1 coin on Bitthumb back then.  It's #9 on it now.  XRP was #1 at one point in ALL Korean exchanges.  You think all the XRP volume is being manipulated too? Is there some invisible hand forcing Koreans who once did more than 50% of XRP volume to shun XRP?  More likely that all the crypto prices past June 2017 were a huge bubble and that bubble has popped.  Almost all coins are below June 2017 prices - hell Ethereum is almost half what it was back then. 

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170625/

xrpdec2017.jpg.0d3e39daa6f8414f6118900ec9860602.jpg

 

xrpdecemberbitthumb.thumb.jpg.38ff6a136962286e9014d69de9d5a9f4.jpg

Edited by fatlever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fatlever said:

There is actually a lot more evidence that price was manipulated up during late 2017/2018 than being manipulated to stay low.  Remember in from December 2017 to January 2018 XRP went from something $0.18 to over $3.00.  It was being sold at massive premiums on Korean exchanges which did almost 60% of XRP volume at one point. 

There is little doubt that price across the entire market were manipulated during the 2017/2018 bull run. That is widely recognised. Ridiculous amounts of Tether was being printed, which artificially inflated the values of pretty much every single cryptocurrency. Are you suggesting that Korean exchanges were the source of that entire market movement? For a considerable time before XRP pumped in price it was blindingly obvious that XRP was subject to a downward pressure that other cryptocurrencies didn't experience - that's what I'm referring to here. 

Quote

There were reports from users in Bitthumb, which did the most XRP volume in the world, that they could not sell XRP below a certain price and it was forcing them to hold until buyers bought at that price.   

Why on earth would somebody want to sell XRP for less than the market value? That's not how markets work, sellers want to sell at the highest prices, so I'd be fascinated to see these reports of which you speak. 

Quote

hell Ethereum is almost half what it was back then. 

This is factually accurate, but contextually misleading, as Ethereum has been increasing in price since January whilst XRP has not - which is the point of this discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...