Mcripple

Thread title deleted to pacify very sensitive people

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Phintech said:

Sure was kind of you to make the effort to come here and post your “depressing” news with the rest of us.  Ughhh! Should we sell?  Or do we just make fun of you for posting this garbage article?

Do we not want to know what central banks think of XRP? I would think the more info we have the better. I meant no offense 

Also I hope this IS a garbage article but I would like to know why you think the basic them of the piece is garbage. 

Edited by Mcripple

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mcripple said:

Do we not want to know what central banks think of XRP? I would think the more info we have the better. I meant no offense 

Also I hope this IS a garbage article but I would like to know why you think the basic them of the piece is garbage. 

If you think cointelecrap’s spin of some obscure quote into some opportunistic  fuddish headline is the measure of a central banks actual analysis/stance on xrp, then by all means, knock yourself out.

You did exactly what they wanted you to do!

Edited by Phintech

Just now, RipDip said:

In the actual interview, he cleared stated "Retail" not  "Ripple"

“We don’t see much in the retail bank digital currency, but definitely still a lot of hope that we can remove a lot of inefficiency […] when it comes to cross-border payments.”

Well that would definitely change the entire meaning. Thank you for correcting the article 

3 minutes ago, Phintech said:

If you think cointelecrap’s spin of some obscure quote into some opportunistic  fuddish headline is the measure of a central banks actual analysis/stance on xrp, then by all means, knock yourself out.

You did exactly what they wanted you to do!

I just saw an article quoting a senior office at the central bank of Singapore regarding XRP and assumed if there is any place in the world to discuss it then this is the place 

like I said no offense intended 

1 minute ago, RipDip said:

thank you for not finding out for yourself before posting. 

Lmfao how exactly would I have disproven an article with an actual quote?

yall are weird 

Just now, Mcripple said:

I just saw an article quoting a senior office at the central bank of Singapore regarding XRP and assumed if there is any place in the world to discuss it then this is the place 

like I said no offense intended 

None taken.  Just don’t want the maxi agenda trumpeted here.