Sign in to follow this  
Roaring_Twenties

Ripple & XRP 101

2 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

. I see brains and beauty. What a wonderful combination!

Totally agree.  People can say whatever they like , I really don't give a hoot about negative opinions about her , they should do some inward analysis. First of all, she's got the hardest job of being a mum,  then educating people about blockchain and digital assets , also the social media side , wow, total champion IMHO . @TiffanyHayden and @CryptoEri are FUD busting lady champions and they do it with class and grace. 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

I enjoyed her blog.  It was nicely explained in unfussy language

well I guarantee you some folks in this crowd find reasons to fuss....just sayin

Ahhh...well that makes good sense then. 

If you can explain something so simply that a child can understand it, then it means you fully grasp what you’re talking about, or as Albert Einstein is purportedly quoted as saying:

‘If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.’

That likely means she’s raising a couple of kids who are bright and excited about their future...unlike some of our members who occasionally post bizarre and negative comments on XRP Chat.

14 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Ahhh...well that makes good sense then. 

If you can explain something so simply that a child can understand it, then it means you fully grasp what you’re talking about, or as Albert Einstein is purportedly quoted as saying:

‘If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.’

That likely means she’s raising a couple of kids who are bright and excited about their future...unlike some of our members who occasionally post bizarre and negative comments on XRP Chat.

Explaining the mempool to my son, while his $20 Steam Game transaction was stuck, really hit home on how futile Bitcoin was. 

I do think kids are a great use case for crypto though. My kids always want to convert their cash into prepaid cards to make online purchases. It's expensive and it's a PIA. It was great when Steam accepted Bitcoin. They stopped though because of the high fees and transaction delays. I hope in the future they'll be willing to give XRP a chance to get it right.