Hodlr4Life

Ripple and Institutions Profiting off of Us

What do you think happens to all those mined BTC @Hodlr4Life ?

They get sold on the market to pay for the electricity bills. At least what Ripple sells gets invested in building the ecosystem.

And if my calculation is correct, a btc closes every 10 minutes so 6 closes per hour, gives a 12.5 btc reward.

So 6x12,5x24 is 1800btc per day. Times 90 makes 162.000btc per quarter x $5000 means dumping $ 810.000.000 dollars into the market just to pay the bills and some minor profits... that sounds sustainable!

The Bank of England have called it the next revolution. 

I somewhat imagine they are just a slight bit better in the know than I am, therefore unfortunately I decline to join your side and will stick by Mark Carney.

thanks for your valuable input here at xrp chat and very much look forward to your future FUD.........(sorry I miss spelt posts)

3 hours ago, Hodlr4Life said:

Not FUD'ing just trying to get people to open up their eyes and realize what is really going on. If you want to keep giving these crooks your money go ahead. I'm going to put my money somewhere else that is not %50+ controlled by a centralized company. 

Also instead of random bashing why not give reasonable proof that XRP is NOT a scam.

It's not a scam it's a pre-mine. We all know this. We also know those pre-mined coins are greasing hands for institutional partnerships. 

hundreds of multi billion dollar partnerships and dozens of trillion dollar partnerships and here comes the fud yet again. 

nasdaq, bank of england, the fed, imf, world bank, santander, cls, are they scam. Hell ya. Will xrp moon though. Heeeelllll ya

54 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

I chose not to invest in XRP three years ago, so I have no business giving anyone else grief for selling theirs then (or now, for that matter).

Gutted for you. Imagine you had bought at 2016 prices and sold Jan 18.

Could of made your millions already and living the highlife. 

any regrets?

5 hours ago, Hodlr4Life said:

Picture pretty much sums it up. This is why I stopped investing in XRP.

Ripple.png

Best not to put your money into anything involving risk/reward as you could’ve inserted any crypto currency or mutual fund (for that matter) into your diagram.

Even T-Bills are looking bearish these days — and who owns the majority of those? 

7EEECE36-12BE-4DAC-BC1C-1D5ECD8B8E26.jpeg

5 hours ago, Hodlr4Life said:

Picture pretty much sums it up. This is why I stopped investing in XRP.

Ripple.png

Report this TROLL and BAN his IP @karlos .

(FYI this is very poor trolling, you can do better than this)

Thanks.

You started off honest, but that was a lie. Point a finger at me, I'm not really Fry.  

The dance that you do now, you do without feet. An existence to distance your foes has you beat.

Time shaver, brain saver, the real you will show. Favor to yourself, just let it all go.  

The pain you are feeling is not caused by me. Truth is you can fill that void with XRP.

What evidence do you have that Ripple are doing OTC deals at a discount? That makes no sense. Why would they deliberately depress the value of their biggest asset? Actually the court documents between R3 and Ripple showed them selling at the market rate or higher. Also not sure what the escrow part of this "scam" flowchart is supposed to prove. That they keep XRP locked up to prevent oversupply, but at the same time are dumping? Pure nonsense.

Ohh well, at least this was a nice try with the whole home made diagram. Have to make FUD as understandable as possible for every layer of society!