Hodlr4Life

Ripple and Institutions Profiting off of Us

36 minutes ago, automatic said:

Did you seriously go through the effort of creating an account here just to post this garbage?   On a FUD scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the best, most believable redirect plausible), I give this about a two.  Can you maybe come up with something better next time around?

Thanks - and btw "institutes" is not a plural of "institution".

Not FUD'ing just trying to get people to open up their eyes and realize what is really going on. If you want to keep giving these crooks your money go ahead. I'm going to put my money somewhere else that is not %50+ controlled by a centralized company. 

Also instead of random bashing why not give reasonable proof that XRP is NOT a scam.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hodlr4Life said:

Not FUD'ing just trying to get people to open up their eyes and realize what is really going on. If you want to keep giving these crooks your money go ahead. I'm going to put my money somewhere else that is not %50+ controlled by a centralized company. 

Also instead of random bashing why not give reasonable proof that XRP is NOT a scam.

If this was a scam, then all the businesses, banks, payment providers would all be party to this scam too wouldn't they ?.  Or worst they being, I would think a lot smarter bunch of business people would be as gullible as the rest of the public ?  Does that really make sense to you?.  or do you also view all of those reported partnerships to be fake news too?

Edited by richxrp

15 minutes ago, Hodlr4Life said:

Good Lord

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Do tell us which one(s) you choose. There are numerous members of XRP Chat who continually highlight negative aspects of Ripple/XRP, ostensibly for the purely altruistic goal of preventing us from being scammed. They consistently fail to make any argument, compelling or otherwise, as to which other digital assets are superior, and why. Endless warnings to protect complete strangers from losing money, but never a hot tip to benefit their fellow man? 

I too would like to know which other project you will be putting your  money into... I'm assuming you have the nuggets to let that be known after a post like this which suggests your conviction is strong.... @Hodlr4Life?

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
bolded "nuggets" to indicate that it will take a real man.... let's see if he takes the bait... shhhh.....

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hodlr4Life said:

That would be on you to press charges and prove they're crooks. 

Why are kangaroos like you so punchy? Prove your not a kangaroo. 

Pretty much sums it up! 

stock-vector-cartoon-kangaroo-sitting-at-a-computer-giving-a-thumbs-up-sign-computing-kangaroo-vector-154688435.thumb.jpg.8a440680ba5d8b954608f6af939bf94e.jpg

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Hodlr4Life said:

xspring....speed.....transparency....partnership......known creator.....works with regulators........cobalt...coil.....build in decentralized exchange......ILP......IMF......world bank....

silk road.....slow.....expensive......unknown creator.....little transparency....child ****........centralized mining pools.....

Ill take the reacquiring investment into the eco system and wait for the price to reflect utility.......apposed to a system that spend all its earning just to keep the lights on.

Even with all that said i still hold some BTC to hedge....but thanks for the laugh.