Sign in to follow this  
xrpmommy

Navin Gupta now live @ NEW AGE BANKING SUMMIT OMAN

5 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

I tried to find when Navin Gupta is speaking but I found out the following tweets which suggests he already gave his speech.

He starts @ -2:31:15  and later on there is a Q an A 

I need to see more of this guy and Sagar Sarbhai. They are always on point and carry the message well but you rarely get to see them and yet the results speak for themselves when a lot of the partnerships are coming from their side. They need a pay rise!

1 minute ago, djdhrubs said:

Great speech. To the guys sitting in the front row chattering non stop...****!

Those are the big wigs, the one with the cane is probably the biggest as part of tradition and surprisingly he wasn't wearing his khanjar. He was probably asking his subordinate "How do I feel my bags with XRP?"

1 minute ago, djdhrubs said:

I could hear this dude talk for ages.

Quite right. When you listen to the way he explains the problems and how ripplenet is solving them for the industry, it's very hard not to imagine that the entire banking industry will be adopting their technology as fast as they can.

6 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

Quite right. When you listen to the way he explains the problems and how ripplenet is solving them for the industry, it's very hard not to imagine that the entire banking industry will be adopting their technology as fast as they can.

My one negative is that he's always quick to say 'don't worry, this doesn't use crypto assets'. But I guess the plan has always been to gain a customer base and then get XRP involved insidiously.

23 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

But I guess the plan has always been to gain a customer base and then get XRP involved insidiously.

I’m good with that. And there’s possibly an ounce or two of truth in that analysis. It’s a huge paradigm shift. Get them to take baby steps until they gain confidence. Grow the network (Moore’s Law). Let the field see how competitive and profitable the early adapters are. Let the competition see the ultimate competitive advantage of XRP via RippleNet.  

An insidious approach to crawl, walk, run? Perhaps. But, whatever breaks the paradigm.

56 minutes ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

I’m good with that. And there’s possibly an ounce or two of truth in that analysis. It’s a huge paradigm shift. Get them to take baby steps until they gain confidence. Grow the network (Moore’s Law). Let the field see how competitive and profitable the early adapters are. Let the competition see the ultimate competitive advantage of XRP via RippleNet.  

An insidious approach to crawl, walk, run? Perhaps. But, whatever breaks the paradigm.

It's also important to remember xRapid isn't entirely dependent on clients signing up for it.  The infrastructure for each corridor also has to be set up/exist (e.g. xRapid-linked exchanges dealing in fiat and/or the existence of market makers).

4 hours ago, hallwaymonitor said:

I tried to find when Navin Gupta is speaking but I found out the following tweets which suggests he already gave his speech.

starts at 2:55:00

4 hours ago, GrayFox said:

Those are the big wigs, the one with the cane is probably the biggest as part of tradition and surprisingly he wasn't wearing his khanjar. He was probably asking his subordinate "How do I feel my bags with XRP?"

lol I am surprised you know about the khanjar. Not many people know much about my country Oman.