Jump to content
yxxyun

right way to build ecosystem

Recommended Posts

What do we have on XRP ledger? bitstamp? gatehub? ripplefox&ripplechina? they are all launched before 2016, and they are dying on XRP ledger.

xRapid? Joking volume.

How a ecosystem is health when nobody use it?

Instead:

Wirex, has announced today the launch of 26 fiat-backed stablecoins on the Stellar Network. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do we have on Stellar Network? Stablecoins? There's already a billion other stable coins with the only use case being proxy USD to trade crypto.

IBM? Joking about using XLM for a year now, plans to release yet another stablecoin on the network.

How a ecosystem is health when nobody use it and Stellar foundation have 85B lumens of 104B (increasing) total supply?

Instead: 

Ripple, has indicated that some financial  institutions actually plan on settling payments on the XRP ledger via xRapid.

 

etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M-X said:

What do we have on Stellar Network? Stablecoins? There's already a billion other stable coins with the only use case being proxy USD to trade crypto.

IBM? Joking about using XLM for a year now, plans to release yet another stablecoin on the network.

How a ecosystem is health when nobody use it and Stellar foundation have 85B lumens of 104B (increasing) total supply?

Instead: 

Ripple, has indicated that some financial  institutions actually plan on settling payments on the XRP ledger via xRapid.

 

etc 

plan? wait for decades ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

What do we have on XRP ledger? bitstamp? gatehub? ripplefox&ripplechina? they are all launched before 2016, and they are dying on XRP ledger.

xRapid? Joking volume.

How a ecosystem is health when nobody use it?

Instead:

Wirex, has announced today the launch of 26 fiat-backed stablecoins on the Stellar Network. 

Someone holding a gun to your head to hold xrp over xlm? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-india-considers-complete-ban-on-digital-currencies

India is consider ban cryptocurrency, China has baned. You still think xRapid can work? 

Issue stable coin is not the problem, at least, they are using the network, build on the network , not planing, waiting.

Now you’re just rambling.  Good luck, with, your, agenda.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s what I suggest.  Spend you’re time working harder at your job.  Make more money and buy more lumens.  No need to waste your valuable time here informing us of ‘stellar’ progress. Google ‘opportunity cost’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

You Ripple fans, you are not XRP fans in any way. 

I suggest that since you have such strong conviction on how to build a successful ecosystem, you should go away and build it yourself and then you can gain satisfaction that way instead of depending on others to do the hard work in a way that you don't agree with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-india-considers-complete-ban-on-digital-currencies

India is consider ban cryptocurrency, China has baned. You still think xRapid can work? 

Issue stable coin is not the problem, at least, they are using the network, build on the network , not planing, waiting.

Thailand initially banned crypto across the board until they had the ideal regulatory framework to support innovation while providing safeguards against fraud etc. Take a look at Digital Assets in Thailand: Restriction to Regulation in Just Three Months

Edited by King34Maine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...