Sign in to follow this  
kev4022

XRP under $1 for years?

On 4/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, GoldenGoose said:

Sarcasm fully intended. SWIFT sucks. If XRP doesn't send it to that great big dinosaur graveyard in the sky, then something else needs to.

Sarcasm well received.

But better technology + better team does not always win, your sarcasm may become the reality. There are thousands of reason why a better technology will fail.

1) Sony Betamax VS JVC VHS. Sony's Betamax has a better technology, better image quality and sound, but the spread of **** video on VHS format makes VHS win.

2) Concorde supersonic plane VS Normal plane. Concorde fly 2 times the speed of sound with luxury seating. But the noise of the plane itself during sonic boom disturb local residents so much that only a small number of airports allow it to fly. Together with high maintenance cost so eventually it died.

3) A380 jumbo plane VS A330 small plane. A380 can carry 500-800 passengers per trip compared to 300+ passengers for A330. To make A380 cost effective to run, airline needs to gather 500+ people per trip. it is simply not realistic as modern travel industry is about low cost and convenience. 

18 hours ago, Baka said:

you working for them? you posted the exact same thing on other thread.

"good time to buy" + "10$ eod" combo .. lol you really want us to buy right

Not at all.  This range between 0.25-0.29 is an excellent accumulation zone.  With a big support zone at 0.20-0.25). Maintain a stop loss and monitor but this is an excellent springboard region.  Yes I think somewhere between 1-10 is possible this year.  If I am wrong who cares really, move on to my next trade.

(Sorry I may have dropped my thoughts on two boards....by accident).

6 hours ago, jockeyng said:

Sarcasm well received.

But better technology + better team does not always win, your sarcasm may become the reality. There are thousands of reason why a better technology will fail.

1) Sony Betamax VS JVC VHS. Sony's Betamax has a better technology, better image quality and sound, but the spread of **** video on VHS format makes VHS win.

2) Concorde supersonic plane VS Normal plane. Concorde fly 2 times the speed of sound with luxury seating. But the noise of the plane itself during sonic boom disturb local residents so much that only a small number of airports allow it to fly. Together with high maintenance cost so eventually it died.

3) A380 jumbo plane VS A330 small plane. A380 can carry 500-800 passengers per trip compared to 300+ passengers for A330. To make A380 cost effective to run, airline needs to gather 500+ people per trip. it is simply not realistic as modern travel industry is about low cost and convenience. 

Thanks for that. You show exactly which technologies did not succeed in the end because they all had one big problem: they were not better than the existing alternatives or in all 3 cases the technology was simply too expensive and not efficient enough to succeed in the long run. And that's why I believe in XRP. XRP is not a fresh high end technology that improves the world but is simply not efficient, xrp is faster, better and above all cheaper and in the end, in my opinion, that's why it will prevail. For me, it's like oil. Oil is so successful because it is so easy to extract, provides a lot of energy and is simply ridiculously cheap.

7 hours ago, jockeyng said:

Sarcasm well received.

1) Sony Betamax VS JVC VHS. Sony's Betamax has a better technology, better image quality and sound, but the spread of fornication video on VHS format makes VHS win.

So then Verge will be the big winner with their Phub cooperation ;)

Agree with Elysium, if the technology in combination with the partnerships are better there is a big fat chance it could work. If only we knew whats in the pipeline for XRP...

Sign in to follow this