Sign in to follow this  
kev4022

XRP under $1 for years?

42 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

XRP is coming to its end. Their CTO is selling his portion of XRP in big amounts and people here still dream of lambos:)))

Many a zealot to be found here. 

18 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I think the same thing was said about brick and mortar stores 

And the postal services worldwide...and landline phones for that matter.  :drinks: 

Edited by Sharkey

On 4/24/2019 at 3:00 PM, kev4022 said:

This reads like a rant, I apologise.

It sure is great to pick up XRP in this range from 0.25-0.29.

1-10/ XRP this year is possible and probable.  Well we will see... this price suppression is just winding up for a big swing....

6 hours ago, Excerpts said:

It sure is great to pick up XRP in this range from 0.25-0.29.

1-10/ XRP this year is possible and probable.  Well we will see... this price suppression is just winding up for a big swing....

you working for them? you posted the exact same thing on other thread.

"good time to buy" + "10$ eod" combo .. lol you really want us to buy right

Edited by Baka

5 hours ago, Baka said:

you working for them? you posted the exact same thing on other thread.

"good time to buy" + "10$ eod" combo .. lol you really want us to buy right

You're right. This market has never seen mind blowing, massive price action in it's history.

35 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

What about the 20 XRP stuck in each wallet created? Won't that kind of prevent XRP ever reaching very high prices?

there was a plan, but I don't think ripple will introduce this in near future.

1 hour ago, Sirbergan said:

What about the 20 XRP stuck in each wallet created? Won't that kind of prevent XRP ever reaching very high prices?

They can lower the reserve, they did it before in I think 2016/2017. Currently it's 20 XRP reserve and 5 XRP for every trustline. It used to be a 50 XRP minimum.

So when XRP price would go up significantly they could lower the minimum to 1 or 0.1 XRP if needed.

2 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

You're right. This market has never seen mind blowing, massive price action in it's history.

After hitting $0.05 you also saw sub $0.01 XRP for 3 years.  It wasn't until after 6 months after BTC halvening when the market was turning super bullish that XRP woke up from it's sub $0.01 slumber.  The next big pump was after Korean markets picked up XRP, it became the most popular coin there and BTC was dumping into every alt that XRP went to $3.00.  These massive price actions are not very common and are the effect of BTC ebbs and flows.

41 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Patience. The whales are still shaking out the weak hands. 

No offense, but I'd really like to slap the next person who says this.

I think some people give the "whales" to much credit. Yes, crypto is not tied to any real value so it is easier to manipulate than traditional stocks and commodities. Yes, groups will coordinate media campaigns and trigger buy frenzies. But I find it hard to believe that there is some secret whale society (outside possibly Ripple itself) that is controlling the over all long term market.  And this "shake out weak hands" BS. I'm sure with about a year and a half of losses, the weak hands are gone.

5 hours ago, Zerpple said:

No offense, but I'd really like to slap the next person who says this.

I think some people give the "whales" to much credit. Yes, crypto is not tied to any real value so it is easier to manipulate than traditional stocks and commodities. Yes, groups will coordinate media campaigns and trigger buy frenzies. But I find it hard to believe that there is some secret whale society (outside possibly Ripple itself) that is controlling the over all long term market.  And this "shake out weak hands" BS. I'm sure with about a year and a half of losses, the weak hands are gone.

I guess you didn't realise he was being sarcastic.

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, Freaky said:

I guess you didn't realise he was being sarcastic.

I guess you are right. I apologize, I've spent too much time reading Reddit and Twitter.  It's sometimes hard to differentiate the sarcasm from those being serious. I'll try not to be so quick to jump to conclusions in the future.

Sign in to follow this