googie

Dumping again...

2 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

That makes me want to sell not buy, am I looking at this all wrong? 

Is this them wanting people like me to sell so the big boys can pick more up cheaper?

Ever hear of this quote?

1687319624_ScreenShot2019-04-25at2_14_08PM.png.00deef3eea0799a618d9122a886b3b8f.png

There's an emotional psychology when it comes to money - the average person feels loss on a greater scale than they would a gain (look up "loss aversion bias"). Many are afraid of the stock market for this reason, and the novice investor tends to buy at the top. Most people also need "social proof" (ie. everyone's doing it, it must be right), before making an investment decision. Those who follow a herd mentality in this regard rarely, if ever, achieve the level of financial success they hope for.

2 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

I have been able to fight the psychology and only buy under 30¢, but I have to admit I feel a little queasy each time... if I don't, then I would be paying too much lol...

...and yes, bought some more yesterday...

Im dancing in this bloodbath as we speak. I'm with you, it's quite a scary feeling, always that small voice inside my head saying "what if it goes lower?"

No better feeling though when it begins to rise again. Makes you feel like the smartest person in the world. 

26 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

Im dancing in this bloodbath as we speak. I'm with you, it's quite a scary feeling, always that small voice inside my head saying "what if it goes lower?"

This. Dancing, buying in this bloodbath, and listening to the arguments from both shoulders:

Buy more it’s gone down again!

Hold up! What if goes down more?

Then I’ll buy again!

But you’ve already got 5x more than your goal - stop already!

The arguments inside my mind when the price dips. Especially after learning about cycles and how we could be coming up in a couple years on the upward swing of a great cycle. It seems counterintuitive and some here can be all too quick to point out the flaws of someone buying XRP...which I find odd.  I mean why join a chat for anything you don’t believe in? 

Anyway, yes. I hope a couple years from now that my actions taken during our perceived bloodbath will make John D. Rockefeller proud. Just on a smaller scale.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Baka said:

0.25$ is coming soon boys

It's still expensive though. I might jump in when it gets down between 0.06 to 0.10 cents.

Billions of it out there and no one is using it. There's plenty to be had for all.

Edited by Freaky

2 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

This is just panic selling based on Bitfinex / Tether headlines. I doubt this dip will last long. 

Capitulation phase...that one for which everybody believed it was over a while ago. :)

If we’re in an early accumulation phase ‘if’ this is true, then I’d suggest that this is just another moment in a seemingly long timeline for accumulation. One thing I realize is that once momentum picks up and the price starts rising I’m likely going to look back and realize all the opportunities I had along the way to accumulate more than I did. We’re all different and have different strategies and capabilities of investment and levels of risk. I’m being as patient and as productive during this journey as I can. Time will tell if slow steady accumulation across this seemingly endless journey was worth it. For me, I see the risk of inaction to be my greater of the two fears.

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2019 at 10:01 AM, Freaky said:

How much more does it need to drop before it can be classified a sh$tcoin ?

No worries:

Heard the definition of a s!tcoin is a loss of +80%  from ATH... 

hm...

naaah!

Edited by xSODAx

16 hours ago, Freaky said:

It's still expensive though. I might jump in when it gets down between 0.06 to 0.10 cents.

Billions of it out there and no one is using it. There's plenty to be had for all.

So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and put a short on it? I believe in this coin long term, yet have been shorting it myself with great success since it was at 35 cents. My stack is still pathetic, though.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sirbergan said:

So why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and put a short on it? I believe in this coin long term, yet have been shorting it myself with great success since it was at 35 cents. My stack is still pathetic, though.

Because he’s like the guy in the pub who talks big and likes to wind people up. Has very little credibility if any apart  to the circle of delusional kids who hang on his every word

Edited by Trentsteel

6 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Because he’s like the guy in the pub who talks big and likes to wind people up. Has very little credibility if any apart  to the circle of delusional kids who hang on his every word

lol !

On 4/25/2019 at 4:38 PM, Baka said:

0.25$ is coming soon boys

If it hits 0.25 it should rebound strong as this range is a big range of price action in the past.  I am licking my chops to get some lower than that but I think the likelihood is almost zero...:)