googie

Dumping again...

Agreed, frustrating, but only bc it keeps costing me money. Just made my largest Coinbase transaction yet, yesterday @ .325, woke up to the bloodbath this morning, bought more @ .302. I’m on the hopium, along with being an eternal optimist, my only thinking is: Will I ever be able to buy xrp this cheap again!? 

10 minutes ago, Joeymc13 said:

Agreed, frustrating, but only bc it keeps costing me money. Just made my largest Coinbase transaction yet, yesterday @ .325, woke up to the bloodbath this morning, bought more @ .302. I’m on the hopium, along with being an eternal optimist, my only thinking is: Will I ever be able to buy xrp this cheap again!? 

Don't rush it.

You'll have a good decade to buy this cheap. 

The whole market is down.  Not just XRP.  Ease up everybody.  It's obviously a longer ride so buckle in (or don't).  It's cringeworthy to watch grown ups cry over their money.  Boring times to be sure for XRP, but if you thought you'd make money any easier way then I guess you are the fool.  It's no reflection on XRP the digital asset that you are not making money.  That is your expectations being crushed. 

As much as something needs to be blamed your investment strategy and ability to live with it is not XRP's fault.  It just isn't.  An immeasurable amount of patience (for some) may be necessary to grit through this market.  I find it boring, but I can hang with it all because I know it will eventually have a nice rise, by speculation or by utility (market making).  But patience is the only way.  Not spaz city.  

I like the "set it and forget it" theory listed above.  That was Ronco's food dehyrdator slogan.  It applies to the crypto market as well....:)

22 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Don't rush it.

You'll have a good decade to buy this cheap. 

Hi,    " good decade "   ends in 7 Months time !!! 

terror omg GIF by Netflix Philippines

17 hours ago, Wormies_Bindabau said:

Which leads you to believe that nobody here is holding BTC?  Really.

BTC is a shitcoin. PoW...come on...51% attack, double spend,...would you like more?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, XRP_Legacy said:

BTC is a shitcoin. PoW...come on...51% attack, double spend,...would you like more?

All valid - and again, do you really think everyone here is 100% XRP?  Do you honestly believe that XRP could stand on its own legs w/o BTC?

Bitcoin - horrendous garbage that it is, was first and is still the name brand.  If there are profits to be made on it, then loyalties fall quickly by the wayside.

Edited by Wormies_Bindabau

3 hours ago, XRP_Legacy said:

I for one thought 2018/19 would be the year investing would grow on coins with 'fundamental' value. Whatever fundamental may mean in cryptoworld. But for now it's still treated as one market in where BTC is leading and you're average investor says 'Crypto? You mean bitcoin?'

Again, in this phase it's mainly dumb money invested, and dumb money doesn't discriminate. It just goes for whatever comes in the news the most, which is bitcoin. 

8 hours ago, Wormies_Bindabau said:

All valid - and again, do you really think everyone here is 100% XRP?  Do you honestly believe that XRP could stand on its own legs w/o BTC?

Bitcoin - horrendous garbage that it is, was first and is still the name brand.  If there are profits to be made on it, then loyalties fall quickly by the wayside.

One word: Manipulation!

If you have bought btc higher I’m not responsible for you...now please leave me alone. Would not like to argue. Sorry, to much other activities. ;)

7 hours ago, Caracappa said:

I for one thought 2018/19 would be the year investing would grow on coins with 'fundamental' value. Whatever fundamental may mean in cryptoworld. But for now it's still treated as one market in where BTC is leading and you're average investor says 'Crypto? You mean bitcoin?'

Again, in this phase it's mainly dumb money invested, and dumb money doesn't discriminate. It just goes for whatever comes in the news the most, which is bitcoin. 

Sure. One word for you also: Accumulation!

Why so many negative news for XRP last few days? :)

Dumb/sell to let MMs accumulate more. Simple.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:51 AM, nicktemple said:

Guys I have been invested in xrp since mid 2017, I will let you in on a secret. 

In a bear market, set an alert on you phone via blockfolio, for a price like $.60 or higher.

And forget about the market.

If you have done your research, and are comfortable with the money you have invested, just set and forget, and let it ride the crypto roller coaster.

You will sleep better and have a nice surprise one day when your alarm goes off.

That's what I've been doing. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BarryPotter said:

That makes me want to sell not buy, am I looking at this all wrong? 

Is this them wanting people like me to sell so the big boys can pick more up cheaper?

Exactly! U sell it, I buy it. 

Edited by XRP_Legacy

2 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

That makes me want to sell not buy, am I looking at this all wrong? 

Is this them wanting people like me to sell so the big boys can pick more up cheaper?

Buy low, sell high. 

Fundamentally, nothing has changed, and XRP's time will come. XRP can move fast when it does move. We could jump up to .5 over night.