BobWay

Question: [Study Group] What days do we meet?

First Session- works. Can we have a calendar event created for this; that will convert time zones accordingly and get a notification on mobile/email.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:27 AM, AFutureInReverse said:

Session #1 GMT - Sat 1:00 a.m./CST - Friday 8:00 p.m./EST - Friday 9:00 p.m. /PST - Friday 6:00 p.m. /MST - Friday 7:00 p.m. /AEST - Sat 11:00 a.m./JST - Sat 10:00 a.m./IST - Sat 6:30 a.m.

Session 1 for me! Thanks so much!

I like session 1! Thanks a lot! If anything happens then it’s great to know there’s a plan B with session 2!

thanks for the coordination!

Hi AFutureInReverse.......Good job......Looks like things are going well. Is there anything  I can help you with  ??

I´m good with Session 2........but sometimes I could popin  with Session 1. Is that allowable  ??

CEST Time zone, I work 3 shifts, also in the weekends, so I can't give a best specification of when it works out for me. If I'm not free, most of the time it's easy for me to trade  shifts.

The Best part of my job, is that I work behind a computer and I have allot of time left, to research further what I've Learned from you guy's.

Sorry for responding this late, had some things past 2 weeks that needed to be finished.

Session 1 at 1 am is too early a hour before I wouldn’t mind but 2 am and getting up at 7 is pushing it for me

session 2 is fine any day just need to know in advance 

thanks

Rusty 🦊🇬🇧