Question: [Study Group] What days do we meet?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, we (PeterC and I) have come up with two class times that should work with almost everyone.  We tried our best to accommodate all the time zones and preferences. The two proposed session

Status Update:  Team please note that I have submitted all the "availability" answers from the chat and DM''s with time conversions to Peter this morning.  He will be compiling for common times.  Than

When are we starting??

Posted Images

On 5/9/2019 at 7:27 AM, AFutureInReverse said:

Session #1 GMT - Sat 1:00 a.m./CST - Friday 8:00 p.m./EST - Friday 9:00 p.m. /PST - Friday 6:00 p.m. /MST - Friday 7:00 p.m. /AEST - Sat 11:00 a.m./JST - Sat 10:00 a.m./IST - Sat 6:30 a.m.

Session 1 for me! Thanks so much!

Hi AFutureInReverse.......Good job......Looks like things are going well. Is there anything  I can help you with  ??

I´m good with Session 2........but sometimes I could popin  with Session 1. Is that allowable  ??

CEST Time zone, I work 3 shifts, also in the weekends, so I can't give a best specification of when it works out for me. If I'm not free, most of the time it's easy for me to trade  shifts.

The Best part of my job, is that I work behind a computer and I have allot of time left, to research further what I've Learned from you guy's.

Sorry for responding this late, had some things past 2 weeks that needed to be finished.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.