BobWay

Question: [Study Group] What days do we meet?

Hello, I am available in the morning around 8:00- 13:00 pm - mountain daylight time.

However, I don't mind watching the recorded video or just read what you guys discussed.  :)

5 hours ago, AFutureInReverse said:

Status Update:  Team please note that I have submitted all the "availability" answers from the chat and DM''s with time conversions to Peter this morning.  He will be compiling for common times.  Thanks,

Awesome!  I'm ready to pick some dates and times. I'll post more shortly.

Everyone, we (PeterC and I) have come up with two class times that should work with almost everyone.  We tried our best to accommodate all the time zones and preferences.

The two proposed sessions:

Session #1 GMT - Sat 1:00 a.m./CST - Friday 8:00 p.m./EST - Friday 9:00 p.m. /PST - Friday 6:00 p.m. /MST - Friday 7:00 p.m. /AEST - Sat 11:00 a.m./JST - Sat 10:00 a.m./IST - Sat 6:30 a.m.

Session #2 GMT - (Day to be chosen) 6:00 p.m./London & BST -  7:00 p.m./CEST - 8:00 p.m. /Costa Rica 12:00 p.m.

Please post your comments regarding these choices.  In particular note that Session 1 classes are held on Friday nights.   Thanks,

Session #1 is a no go as it’s 1am in the morning for me.

I also cannot confirm session #2 as we do not know which day it is. 

Can you also please agree dates as to when these sessions are going to take place as well. As I’m sure like me our diaries are different one week to the next.