tony71

Thinking of selling XRP for BTC

8 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

The phrase is barking up the wrong tree. But you can keep barking at the tree. We are good with that. 

Who is we? Those voices in your head? 

Edited by Staigera

9 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

..opinions are always welcome. i meant it as benign as possible, not trying to toot my horn (lost my horn at the Battle of Belmont in 1861)

Were you with Polk or Grant?

Different Polk. Leonidas Polk. Confederate Major General.

He was the President's second cousin, and he was the guy Grant was shooting at at Belmont. He was an Episcopal bishop before the war, and he was killed in action in 1864.

1 hour ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Even Joel Katz already lost his trust into XPR and selling off. So guys, be realistic.

Even if he was selling, wouldn’t you if you had millions of XRP from very early investments?  Locking in profit...even if he was selling XRP he could sell millions to convert to millions of fiat and still have millions to let ride....

I agree everyone should be realistic - but I don’t agree with the conclusion that if it was confirmed that JK was selling some stores of XRP that that would equate to JK losing trust in XRP.  That would be JK acting “realistically”.

22 minutes ago, Excerpts said:

Even if he was selling, wouldn’t you if you had millions of XRP from very early investments?  Locking in profit...

This same concept will apply when growth happens. Whenever we get back to the multi-dollar levels, there will be people that cash out to solidify profits. Sure, they could have waited for further growth to even larger numbers, but maybe they wanted some of that now... or it was strategically done for tax reasons... or for other investments.

I think it'd be a similar unfair assumption to criticize anyone in the Ripple circle to not continually be buying XRP. "If they were confident in XRP's growth, they'd keep getting more!"

1 hour ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Troll

Me? Troll? Not sure if that's what you meant by your one word deep thought, but I can assure you I am far from a being a troll.

Bring on your best game. I am very long XRP and very informed. Not like some here. Wanna argue about something, I'm your buttercup.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:07 AM, invest2lose said:

Reminds me when xrp was 18 cents forever,... then shot up to $3.50.

only happened once.

BTC on the other hand is not.

Its not a wrong move but does carry higher risks

13 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Me? Troll? Not sure if that's what you meant by your one word deep thought, but I can assure you I am far from a being a troll.

Bring on your best game. I am very long XRP and very informed. Not like some here. Wanna argue about something, I'm your buttercup.

here is the group of Ripple-paid hired trolls. Do u remember ChickenRegal with title Best Contributor? and where is he now? where is Hodor? ))) all of them disappeared from here. They lured many people here into the fraud of Brad and Co and now enjoying the moment.

XRP is one of the best tricks for last years))

17 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Even Joel Katz already lost his trust into XPR and selling off. So guys, be realistic.

got a legit link for that?

17 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

here is the group of Ripple-paid hired trolls. Do u remember ChickenRegal with title Best Contributor? and where is he now? where is Hodor? ))) all of them disappeared from here. They lured many people here into the fraud of Brad and Co and now enjoying the moment.

XRP is one of the best tricks for last years))

Yeah obviously they are playing tricks on their numerous customers also :crazy: