tony71

Thinking of selling XRP for BTC

13 hours ago, Raz said:

People crack me up. We go up 14% and people are complaining because it isn’t as high as other coins. Wow...I’m guessing folks would be more happy if the whole crypto sphere dropped 10% and XRP ONLY dropped 8%??? You have got to be kidding me. Everyone needs to be grateful for the GAINS TODAY.

back down boy

back to 0.3$ , the only coin who just lost 4% on the last 24hr. 

I guess people who own millions of XRP can sell some when it gets to 0.33$ to make some good profits while us are HODL . lol :(

I thought about selling at 0.33$ , but didnt take the risk.

Edited by Baka

10 hours ago, Baka said:

back to 0.3$ , the only coin who just lost 4% on the last 24hr. 

I guess people who own millions of XRP can sell some when it gets to 0.33$ to make some good profits while us are HODL . lol :(

I thought about selling at 0.33$ , but didnt take the risk.

Last few weeks I sold and got back all in at .291. Was nervous the entire time. Not worth the gamble if you ask me. This market is manipulated too much to rely on TA 100%. I’m just sitting on my stack and going on about my life. Yes being a mailman sucks though. I just know I’ll be able to retire soon.  Fun times. Amazing watching this new asset class mature and grow. We all are very fortunate to be part of this. 

On 4/22/2019 at 4:52 PM, tony71 said:

And then buy back XRP next year. BTC will be leading the market and will XRP go with it but I don't see it getting even close to $1.

Now on the other hand, I think mid year 2021 we may start seeing XRP move.

Would have been the smartest thing you could do. Sometimes you gotta just run with your instincts.