Thinking of selling XRP for BTC

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I could never buy  into BTC because I cannot see why anyone would buy something that does not work.  I think Galgitron got it right when he said BTC broke its neck on a glass ceiling of the last

Check 1 - XRP Fundamentals didn't change and it has more usage than last year Check 2 - BTC is already 1/4 into it's ATH last year compared to 1/10 of XRP's ATH. Check 3 - XRP price is stead

I allow it.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Always final word, right? Lol. Just compare current price against price at ath... There you have your risk factor

Must be my feminin side, according to a well known member of this board.

So basically you’re saying that BTC still has more downside potential, hence more risk?

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
I know you’re thinking hard right now. But seriously: BTC really has more downside risk.
5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Must be my feminin side, according to a well known member of this board.

So basically you’re saying that BTC still has more downside potential, hence more risk?

Sure, why not. I'll leave it there. (hard to have any type of conversation with someone so biased and side-minded) 

8 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Sure, why not. I'll leave it there. (hard to have any type of conversation with someone so biased and side-minded) 

BS. Do the math. XRP is 12,5% higher than last bottom, BTC more than 35%.  Not very scientific, I admit, but where’s more risk statistically?  Happy to see a more scientific method btw., never too old to learn.

( biased and sideminded?? Cheap).

Actually it’s around 15 and 50%. My math was off. But still...
19 minutes ago, tony71 said:

I don't see much risk with BTC since it probably did bottomed out,  I don't see much risk with XRP but it won't be leading the market.   I expect XRP to be staggering this year all the way to mid or summer 2020...

As long as XRP is coupled to BTC it is not a bad idea, honestly. ( maybe wait for a better timing, BTC dipping). Why not diversify instead of all or nothing? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.