Sign in to follow this  
retep

xrp frozen?

__________januari 2019      april 2019 prices in dollars.

Btc            3595                   5300      = about + 45%

eth              124                      175      = about + 35%

btc cash    124                       300     = about + 245%

litecoin        31                          81     = about + 260%

eos            2,36                      5,47     = about + 230%

binance    6,64                     24,35     = about + 375%

xrp            0,32                       0,33     = about + 0,3%

So the top 6 coins went up with at least 35% al the way up to 375% from januari until now, except rxp didn't go up 

not even with even a half percent, so how is it possible that Xrp doesn't go up?

Hodl is the eternal advice,  but that turned out to be the wrong advice for the past 4 months alright

and there are no signs of stopping, so how is it possible that xrp doesn't move  a single percent? 

Hodl you say? Well, i wish i didn't for the past 4 months, because the fomo became a reality alright.

Well, I suggest people here to invest other coins, not only XRP, XRP price is always poor performance and always the last pumped. Recently when other coins raising, XRP is on hold, when XRP start raising , the other coins start dumping , XRP followed and stopped raising,  XRP is stuck here. 

XRP has always been acting like this. Some people say it’s manipulation from the super whales 🐳 🐋 etc. it’s only when they can no longer hold it will xrp surge.

Let’s be honest here, people are just venting because they aren’t rich yet, probably invested thinking it’s going to be a get rich quick scheme. 

Will XRP make you rich or substantially better off? More than likely.

Over the next 5 years? Most likely  not. 

10-15 yrs from now I wouldn’t be surprised to see a $5,000 dollar investment today be worth $250-500k.

Patience is key, just look at the fantastic job Ripple is doing as a company and other companies that have been started by Ripple leavers in purpose of expanding XRP use case.

Dont lose faith, look beyond the price and the absolutely fantastic foundations being laid ready for a financial revolution.

Stay strong and patience will be rewarded.

1 hour ago, Baka said:

sold my BNB 2 months ago for XRP , most stupid thing I've done yet

Easy to say in hindsight :p

I agree that most things point towards a bull-run. And I think it will be greater than the 2017 one.

just look at the ease by which BNB surpassed its previous ATH... it was a slow but steady increase over three months :) 

i think we will begin to similar growth for some other digital assets soon! :D

I am pretty sure we’re in for a good summer :)

8 hours ago, yxxyun said:

Well, I suggest people here to invest other coins, not only XRP, XRP price is always poor performance and always the last pumped. Recently when other coins raising, XRP is on hold, when XRP start raising , the other coins start dumping , XRP followed and stopped raising,  XRP is stuck here. 

If only it would be that easy

4 hours ago, Baka said:

sold my BNB 2 months ago for XRP , most stupid thing I've done yet

It was not "stupid", it was a sensible rational decision to put your money into the asset which has been making the most technological progress. XRP ecosystem continues to grow and deepen faster than any other asset and its use case is at the very heart of commerce.  You cannot buck XRP's development model of real use in the real world forever.  This does not mean that others will not outperform XRP in the short term, or that XRP might not crash when others rise.  Backing the best horse at the beginning of the race does not guarantee winning, but consistently backing the best horse will provide you with the highest investment to return ratio.

IT you made  profit on BNB and then switched to XRP, you gained XRP and did well, you just misjudged the top of the market (Judgin the top is about luck).

Of course if there is fault in your reasoning about which is the best horse, that would be your misjudgement and you will have backed losers.  Personally I am 98% XRP 2% ADA, but it looks as if ADA team have weaknesses ://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/cardano-news-update-is-ada-coin-experiencing-trouble-in-paradise/.  Maybe I should just go back to be 100% XRP.

Edited by Julian_Williams

13 hours ago, retep said:

__________januari 2019      april 2019 prices in dollars.

Btc            3595                   5300      = about + 45%

eth              124                      175      = about + 35%

btc cash    124                       300     = about + 245%

litecoin        31                          81     = about + 260%

eos            2,36                      5,47     = about + 230%

binance    6,64                     24,35     = about + 375%

xrp            0,32                       0,33     = about + 0,3%

So the top 6 coins went up with at least 35% al the way up to 375% from januari until now, except rxp didn't go up 

not even with even a half percent, so how is it possible that Xrp doesn't go up?

Hodl is the eternal advice,  but that turned out to be the wrong advice for the past 4 months alright

and there are no signs of stopping, so how is it possible that xrp doesn't move  a single percent? 

Hodl you say? Well, i wish i didn't for the past 4 months, because the fomo became a reality alright.

Really interesting statistics.  Makes me wonder if I have been foolish not to own a spread rather than being fixated on XRP.  Chasing money and relying on TA to choose winners is not my mindset, and I comfort myself with the thought that I bought another 10 - 15K XRP at rock bottom prices and that XRP's poor performance has allowed me further opportunity to go on accumulating.  I am well set up for when XRP takes off (which I think will happen at some future date).

I am good with not chasing money or being jealous when others do better than myself.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

It was not "stupid", it was a sensible rational decision to put your money into the asset which has been making the most technological progress. XRP ecosystem continues to grow and deepen faster than any other asset and it use case is at the very heart of commerce.  You cannot buck XRP's development model of real use in the real world forever. 

The 100% conviction that XRP is the most rational decision, has the biggest ecosystem, continues to grow the fastest and has the most technological progress is utterly stupid.  I remember I posted (link below) about RaiBlocks (Nano) back in December 2017 when both XRP and Nano were $0.30 - 0.40 and was told I was stupid for investing in Nano when Ripple had tons of partnerships, best tech, network effect, etc. XRP went to $3 from $0.30 and Nano went to $34.  I made over $100K with just a small percentage of my crypto portfolio allocated.

In 2019, the cryptosphere is much different from 2013-2015 when Ripple might have been the only player in the space trying to make big moves and partnerships.  Bianance during 2018 made over $500 Million in profits while Ripple was laying off employees.  They have ambitious plans for BNB and not just a token to pay fees.  Do some research.  Look by their CEO and his background and compare him to Brad Garlinghouse who basically did nothing at AOL and Yahoo.  Besides Binance, you also have Ravencoin which is backed by a billionaire and founder of Overstock.com and the token is going to be an integral part of the tZero platform for STOs.  BAT also has ambitious plans.  Then there is Stellar which has an established tech company behind it and expanding their network.  

The idea that XRP is the only game in town, the largest player, has the best tech, biggest ecosystem is utter cope and burying your head in the sand.  Diversify.  It's so early in the crypto game, it's going to take 10 years to see who the real winners are.  

18 minutes ago, fatlever said:

The 100% conviction that XRP is the most rational decision, has the biggest ecosystem, continues to grow the fastest and has the most technological progress is utterly stupid.  I remember I posted (link below) about RaiBlocks (Nano) back in December 2017 when both XRP and Nano were $0.30 - 0.40 and was told I was stupid for investing in Nano when Ripple had tons of partnerships, best tech, network effect, etc. XRP went to $3 from $0.30 and Nano went to $34.  I made over $100K with just a small percentage of my crypto portfolio allocated.

In 2019, the cryptosphere is much different from 2013-2015 when Ripple might have been the only player in the space trying to make big moves and partnerships.  Bianance during 2018 made over $500 Million in profits while Ripple was laying off employees.  They have ambitious plans for BNB and not just a token to pay fees.  Do some research.  Look by their CEO and his background and compare him to Brad Garlinghouse who basically did nothing at AOL and Yahoo.  Besides Binance, you also have Ravencoin which is backed by a billionaire and founder of Overstock.com and the token is going to be an integral part of the tZero platform for STOs.  BAT also has ambitious plans.  Then there is Stellar which has an established tech company behind it and expanding their network.  

The idea that XRP is the only game in town, the largest player, has the best tech, biggest ecosystem is utter cope and burying your head in the sand.  Diversify.  It's so early in the crypto game, it's going to take 10 years to see who the real winners are.  

This month XRP is advertising for 40 jobs in India.  The Ecosystem continues to be primed for expansion of new XRapid corridors.

I have nothing against others doing their own research and reaching other conclusions, and I am sure other coins will do well in the future.   I am also sure that other investors will do better than I do, but quite frankly that does not concern me because I am not in a race with them.  I am concerned to invest in the one Crypto that is far ahead of the others in the biggest market of all - frictionless, secure and cheap cross border payments for bank, fintech, retail, micropayment streaming.....For me it is a no brainer to stick with Ripple XRP and be patient.

Well done for spotting other winners and good luck

Sign in to follow this