Sign in to follow this  
itcdominic

Public Speakers - Crypto Info

I think the timing is right for legitimate speakers to start a speaking series around the country, and the world.  The series would be targeted toward those individuals and companies out there trying to understand the industry of blockchain and crypto..  I know this will become an opportunity for scammers or snake oil sale-teams to capitalize on but I do think there is a market of hungry people wanting to learn more from legitimate sources/speakers.

I posted on my community Facebook page to invite anyone interested to listed and had a lot of interest from my community.

One could hold classes for a fee with assistance setting up wallets, introducing people to hardware options (sponsors like Ledger Nano, etc)....  include some free crypto or prizes.

@BobWay is conducting an educational group of about 30 individuals to do something similar. He wants to get this small group up to speed with the same knowledge he has about Ripple/ XRP. Then once they're educated with the correct knowledge base they then can spread the " crypto gospel " to the masses. I agree with your sentiment there should be more education on crypto,  so more good people can be early adopters as well. I know when I try to explain about Ripple and XRP to friends and family I get the enviable eye rolling and arms crossed or f**k that. By the time the mainstream  media starts spreading the news the train has already left the station. 

I have had about 30+ people educated and invested into xrp and some also into csc now too.

They are all eclipsing my investment amounts by now too I bet lol.

A collection of white and blue collar professionals, a doctor, three college professors, a lawyer, business owners, a couple eager entrepreneurs. Old wealthy gadabouts too, and other busybody bluehairs.😀