pvap

Ripple's employees dumping their stash?

I love reading both Fomo and FUD, then try to dig some deeper to see if it can be proven and then create my own conclusions on something. So I appreciate the OP that he shares this 'news'. Can't get any confirmation to if this is really DS his account, and if those are sold or indeed used to make market on CB. Let's hope DS can debunk it on Twitter.

Even if he doesn't, this is still not the news on which I will sell my part. Do appreciate if some others sell though!

However, I do think some people are way to emotional on their XRP. 'Feeling attacked' if someone comes with bad news, genuine or fake, is a choice. Let's try to find the truth behind it. And if it's really stupid and you can't handle it? Just ignore it then.

Do like the .gif battle btw!

3 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Very presumptuous of you to presume a persons buying price of XRP is associated to time he joined this site.. 

Im also that kind of person who is assuming genders u know

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Freaky said:

Yep, it sure is. The reason is irrelevant even if the ship is sinking.

The ship is not sinking.  XRP's price may not have risen in line with BTC, so what, do you want the price to be tied to BTC?  Price in crypto is often linked to forking or expectations of short term gains.  Look at the flood of new partnerships and projects that are flourishing in the XRP ecosystem and tell me of any other crypto that has made so much progress linking itself to real use in the real world on such a large scale.

This most trivial useless analysis of a wallet supposedly own by David Schwartz ammounts to a smear, yet it has over 4,000 views and 91 comments.  Why?  Why do people want to wallow in this sea of innuendo and speculation against a standard bearer of the XRP community who has done so much to make XRP an outstanding product and investment?  Why are people's attention not focused on the thoughtful and insightful postings based on factual information relevant to the health of our investments and XRP's future success.  Perhaps they are depressed because their investments have not been pain free and easy money, and they are jealous that lesser coins are doing better in recent weeks?  I don't know the reason from all this bile and foul conjecture.  What I do know is that this thread is disgusting..

Edited by Julian_Williams

To all who believe XRP is a sinking ship: put your money where your mouth is and get short with XRPUSD futures on Kraken.

https://www.kraken.com/features/futures

Other than that: please don’t share all your little fears and doubts on this forum. Get over it, be a man ( or woman) and don’t bother us adults who deal with the uncertainties inherent to life as we know it with heads high and spirits unbroken. Lol. 

I've been shorting it with a 5:1 leverage for the about ten days. I don't think it's a sinking ship in the long run, but I do think it will go further down in the short run and have made an increase in my ridiculously low stack of almost 100%. And I will continue to buy XRP every pay day.

Shorting is a dangerous game, though, both longs and shorts with a leverage are. Quitting at the right time is always the key (and I will probably fail at that), and I wouldn't have done this if I had a larger stack in the first place.

21 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Not only would that be insider trading, 

Is it though?  As far as I know, Insider trading applies to the sale of securities.  Again as far as I know (and I could be wrong, please let me know the state of the law if I am wrong, it does happen) the rules don't apply to XRP (at least not yet) or any token for that matter.  

Posted (edited)

I've always been eery about the social media presence of Nik B and JoelKatz. They give off an incredibly distinctive shilling vibe that comes off unprofessional and disingenuous. 

And what about Nik B's girlfriend, the greatest shill of all; Tiffany Hayden. I have absolutely no doubt that these guys are using their own announcements to get premiums on the offloading. "Soon" "Next year" "Ok maybe next year......". The deeper you go with this ****, the worse it gets. I was all in XRP at one point. No more.

And have no doubts that some of these very people are posting ITT doing damage control.

Also, this whole Bob Way thing was too ******* hilarious. A former Ripple employee holding some heavy bags he wants to offload, trying his best to create empty hype.

Edited by Liminarori

2 hours ago, Liminarori said:

I've always been eery about the social media presence of Nik B and JoelKatz. They give off an incredibly distinctive shilling vibe that comes off unprofessional and disingenuous. 

And what about Nik B's girlfriend, the greatest shill of all; Tiffany Hayden. I have absolutely no doubt that these guys are using their own announcements to get premiums on the offloading. "Soon" "Next year" "Ok maybe next year......". The deeper you go with this ****, the worse it gets. I was all in XRP at one point. No more.

And have no doubts that some of these very people are posting ITT doing damage control.

Also, this whole Bob Way thing was too ******* hilarious. A former Ripple employee holding some heavy bags he wants to offload, trying his best to create empty hype.

Just curious @Liminarori if you really have “absolutely no doubt” about all of these hypothetical suppositions, can you share what your interest is in XRP and this forum?  

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

The ship is not sinking.  XRP's price may not have risen in line with BTC, so what, do you want the price to be tied to BTC?  Price in crypto is often linked to forking or expectations of short term gains.  Look at the flood of new partnerships and projects that are flourishing in the XRP ecosystem and tell me of any other crypto that has made so much progress linking itself to real use in the real world on such a large scale.

Hodors propaganda is working on you it seems.

Edited by Freaky

2 hours ago, Liminarori said:

I'm glad you wrote this, I was thinking the same.

Sometimes it's the ones that setup the most legit shopfronts, that are indeed the dodgiest ******** in the background.

Not saying this is the case here. But this whole crypto space is just mega manipulated, it's impossible not to know what is really happening.