pvap

Ripple's employees dumping their stash?

This whole XRP is a security issue will be interesting. It certainly isn’t a security long term, at scale. Short term though it brings up issues that make one think it could be, such as XRP price is influenced on Ripple the company. If David knows of failed partnerships, etc and dumps his XRP because he knows what the public doesn’t, that’d be insider trading, classifying a security. I don’t think this movement the poster mentioned is concerning but just got me thinking about short vs long term status on the whole security issues. 

52 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

Maybe you should read the Fed document in a normal way. That will help.

also the JoelKatz wallet address shows a 5 million xrp sale in 2016.... this so called ‘evidence’ has no ground at all...

By the way his name is Nik Bougalis..... and not Nick Bougalis, get your facts right my friend. The guy is a well respected

programmer within Ripple. What are you trying to pull here? FUD?

It is his wallet (we can be 99% sure). A lot of evidence pointing to it, even the initial amount of XRP, which JK was HODLING  (according to his own statement)

And by the way, here is the wallet, which is believed to be a "Nickb's wallet". https://bithomp.com/explorer/r326gEX9w4GijJdJS9GjUEKxqTNZiQUBDj
1. This wallet got a huge amount of XRP from "nbougalis".
2. This wallet activated another wallet back in 2018 rG55xmEh9ue4Tc7i91o3MVebkVY4ozQoGS
3. This wallet sent 4m XRP to the rG55xmEh9ue4Tc7i91o3MVebkVY4ozQoGS
4. The endpoint of the "chain" is r49yezViZ8N6FtwwKg9byDYtJ3UDuJi1zv - this wallet is sending different amounts of XRP to bitmart.com, upbit.com and other exchanges. 
Is this just a coincidence?

25 minutes ago, longhodler said:

It is his wallet (we can be 99% sure). A lot of evidence pointing to it, even the initial amount of XRP, which JK was HODLING  (according to his own statement)

And by the way, here is the wallet, which is believed to be a "Nickb's wallet". https://bithomp.com/explorer/r326gEX9w4GijJdJS9GjUEKxqTNZiQUBDj
2. This wallet activated another wallet back in 2018 rG55xmEh9ue4Tc7i91o3MVebkVY4ozQoGS
4. The endpoint of the "chain" is r49yezViZ8N6FtwwKg9byDYtJ3UDuJi1zv - this wallet is sending different amounts of XRP to bitmart.com, upbit.com and other exchanges. 

I'm not disputing you, i'm just trying to confirm the facts of the situation before I form an opinion.  How can you be 99% sure that this is David's wallet?

20 minutes ago, longhodler said:

Think about it..... if Ripple employees would do transactions that smell of ‘insider trading’ they would go to jail. Get a grip my friend.  My advice: hold on to the excellent track record that team Ripple has. A lot of countries have already cleared XRP as NOT being a security (recently Luxembourg as financial centre of Europe) There are a lot of sharks and lame duck banks getting seriously irritated and anoyed that Ripple is succeeding in its quest. Lets straighten our backs and fight these Fudsters. 

7 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

XRP as NOT being a security (recently Luxembourg

I havent seen this. A picture with pierre doesn't mean anything! He did pictures 2017 with jeb so nothing at all.

Plese sir do not refer to a site like gazette or dailyhoden as a source 

13 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

Think about it..... if Ripple employees would do transactions that smell of ‘insider trading’ they would go to jail. 

It would only be insider trading if the employees had confidential information. Another possibility is that they have come to the conclusion that XRP will be declared a security soon based on public information. That's not insider trading. 

This thread reminds me of when the overhyping happened last year now it’s hyper fudding. Basically try to find some obscure information and turn it into a negative and it’s happening only because the price isn’t moving up like other crypto’s like come on get over it. The price will go up when it’s time. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and if you can’t handle it GTFO!

14 minutes ago, MemberBerry said:

I havent seen this. A picture with pierre doesn't mean anything! He did pictures 2017 with jeb so nothing at all.

Plese sir do not refer to a site like gazette or dailyhoden as a source 

I agree with the notion that "todaysgazette", "dailyhodl", and "oracletimes" are absolute garbage news sites.   I also commend your dedication to trolling both on here and Twitter.  Couldn't think of a better use of ones time.