pvap

Ripple's employees dumping their stash?

2 hours ago, crypto1337 said:

Great thread. Bulls must be near.

Exactly what I was thinking! Assuming DS really sold we can expect a massive bull run. It happened 2017 when he sold ETH just before the big run to usd 1'450.:rolleyes:

@MemberBerry just for the record:

- i’m not on Twitter, but I heard you blame your ban on me and @EcneitapLatnem. It wasn’t me and pretty sure nor did my brother reported you. You got there all by yourself I guess.

- we aren’t “ underwater bagholders”  dyor. My dca is way lower than todays price and already pulled out 3 times my original investment. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MemberBerry said:

Sir, plese feel not offended but u remind me of women. Always want to have the last word and always demanding to be right in the end. 

U won sir. 

Have you considered that perhaps your wife/girlfriend gets the last word because you invent and promote malicious rumours about people who have a right to a private life and then when you venom does not reach its target you revert to cheap misogynist diatribes about the personalities of women.  How could any person stay quiet when they have to live with that sort of behaviour?  There is a special place for losers like you in the Bitcoin Max community, you would find so many others who share your base behaviour there.

Edited by Julian_Williams

37 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

@MemberBerry just for the record:

- i’m not on Twitter, but I heard you blame your ban on me and @EcneitapLatnem. It wasn’t me and pretty sure nor did my brother reported you. You got there all by yourself I guess.

- we aren’t “ underwater bagholders”  dyor. My dca is way lower than todays price and already pulled out 3 times my original investment. 

First off, I am simply honored to be blamed alongside the one and only @Ripple-Stiltskin..... that alone makes my day!!! 

Much respect, and by the way, @Ripple-Stiltskin is a bad a$$ motha......  

But yeah, lol.... no Twitter here either!

3 hours ago, MemberBerry said:

Sir, plese feel not offended but u remind me of women. Always want to have the last word and always demanding to be right in the end. 

U won sir. 

....aaaaaaaaaaand.... you truly have become a simple submission that has been snot-rocketed out of a nostril...

seriously.... the longer you "exist" here..... smellier you become... 

and not in a good way...