A lot of things are moving in the XRP/Ripple Universe.
Loads of positives. But it does not match the movement of XRP in the Market.
It´s stuck and been for long, and the answer is not the s.c. Crypto Winter, or Bear Market.
Other DA´s move, but XRP is stuck in Limbo.

I have no answers, that is why I am asking.

10 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I have no answers, that is why I am asking

Me neither, but...what about price manipulation/suppression and luck of regulation in several countries!?:rolleyes:

The wallets/whealth distribution seems to support the idea that big fishes are enjoying eating cheap zerps. Possibly, just before regulations will be approuved, they'll let the price go up a bit to cut off also the greedy ones. Just my 2 drops

Posted (edited)

My teeth are gnashing. My bags make me wear a scuba suit and its dripping water at the SwellConference keynote event. Member berries entrance to participate as keynote speaker for the event. "Thank you all kind sirs but muh bags need to pay dividends now! As the sec didnt make it clear AGAIN if we are a security lets do it like one. "

Protesers outside the conference demanding Ripples xWelfare and are holding signs with 'Ripple, WHERE IS OUR MONEY' 

1554808485433.png

Edited by MemberBerry

1 minute ago, MemberBerry said:

My teeth gnashing. My bags make me wear a scuba suit and its dripping water at the SwellConference keynote event. Member berries entrance to participate as keynote speaker for the event. "Thank you all kind sirs but muh bags need to pay dividends now! As the sec didnt make it clear AGAIN if we are a security lets do it like one. "

Protesers outside the conference demanding Ripples xWelfare and are holding signs with 'Ripple, WHERE IS OUR MONEY' 

1554808485433.png

Brad enters the shareholder meeting and presents his lost brother from Europe.... Harold

Coincidence.jpg

Posted (edited)

Apart from the lack of regulation that prevents XRP to be put into use, my only answer is the following:

The crypto market is not prone to being affected by news anylonger, at least in the current state of things regarding the trend we are going through.

Although, if we were in a semi bull-ish market, XRP could possibly be positively affected by news.

It is scary and I am wondering why it is not moving in our favor, every single day, on multiple occasions.

I openly reckon that I am severely affected by the psychological effects of this trend, yet too resilient to make a move.

I wish an open discussion with Brad or David would be possible on this specific topic. Not that they owe us anything regarding our investment obviously.

Considering the pace at which XRP is being put into use, I am eager to see the first signs of the next speculative bull run.

Edited by JannaOneTrick

25 minutes ago, JannaOneTrick said:

Apart from the lack of regulation that prevents XRP to be put into use, my only answer is the following:

The crypto market is not prone to being affected by news anylonger, at least in the current state of things regarding the trend we are going through.

Although, if we were in a semi bull-ish market, XRP could possibly be positively affected by news.

It is scary and I am wondering why it is not moving in our favor, every single day, on multiple occasions.

I openly reckon that I am severely affected by the psychological effects of this trend, yet too resilient to make a move.

I wish an open discussion with Brad or David would be possible on this specific topic. Not that they owe us anything regarding our investment obviously.

Considering the pace at which XRP is being put into use, I am eager to see the first signs of the next speculative bull run.

My theory is that the markets are highly influenced by the BTC dominated crypto press where FUD about XRP is readily adopted and efficiently dispersed to gullible readers.  This press also gets to the institutional investors who have not done much deep research and are sitting on the sidelines reading the FUD just like everyone else.  Enjoy the low prices while they last, this situation will not last forever. 

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

It´s stuck and been for long, and the answer is not the s.c. Crypto Winter, or Bear Market.

I'm not convinced that it isn't due to context of the bigger crypto market, and the long and dragged-out slump that has continued for the past 14+ months.  Thinking back to mid to late 2017, XRP was the last to rally, and when it finally did, it went parabolic.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see a big jump considerably after the entire market moves decisively back into bull territory. 

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

Hi Bull,

I really get your feelings. I really think  XRapid / SBI VC deal and other great news made us very enthousiastic about the chances XRP has, and what the purpose fot the eintire financial World would be in short time.

I think now we may conclude that all this great news didn't move the price at all, on the contrary..

Selling my stack isn't an option, and i will ride this thing for years to come, but something changed in my perception regarding XRP: I have that feeling that XRP might not be the dark horse we all betted on. Feel free to disagree of course, but some disbelief made it to my Panda brain (which isn't very big by the way I must honestly admit). The longer this sh!tty period takes, the less I seem to care or believe XRP will go to the moon or even reach it's previous ATH.

If we take in mind that XRP is the best asset in cryptosphere, we are perfomring very very poorly. Maybe it''s the FUD or lack of regulation by the SEC though.

After the SEC has declared if XRP and other tokens are not securities, we will or won't see if we did the right thing buying our @sses of on XRP. 

Once young mr.  "still not blinking Kitao" starts pumping round hundreds of millions of XRP per day with his beloved SBI company, we will find out I presume.

In the meantime it's a very bad sign that large banks and financial institutions still don't use XRP, knowing using XRP can save them a shitload of money. I just don't get that part. Let's wait and see if regulatory clarity changes that.... 

26 minutes ago, Live4xrp said:

Getting there....

The problem with the SEC's tweet is that it tells us nothing we want to hear.  In fact, it tells us nothing.  

1 hour ago, JannaOneTrick said:

Apart from the lack of regulation that prevents XRP to be put into use

Doesn't Ripple claim XRP is in use?