eXRPe

When will XRP in USD exceed $0.40 - Predict now to win lots!

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

Hey @BiffTannen long time no see, dear BRO. I notice you have not lost your finger tip feeling.
WTF is this Post about?
:drinks:

haha hey man, yea I've been lurking a bit, but trying to stay off the forum. Dealing with more pressing life/relationship issues for awhile now. Hope you're well. 

"Can I get a refund?

All contributions to the XRPredict wallet are non refundable. They are earmarked to be sent to the member that predicts the date and time window of the current target event occurrence."

$5 worth , mate,  that's half my stash.

swag dollar GIF is this you :D

Nice website though, I won't be partaking.  

3 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

"Can I get a refund?

All contributions to the XRPredict wallet are non refundable. They are earmarked to be sent to the member that predicts the date and time window of the current target event occurrence."

$5 worth , mate,  that's half my stash.

swag dollar GIF is this you :D

Nice website though, I won't be partaking.  

Loving the GIF - Am trying to build something FUN, what would you suggest? Is $5.00 too steep? Maybe that is a little rich, I will have a think. I have some changes afoot and that might be a good one!

Further to some additional market research and advice from here;
we have changed some fundamental criteria on the website to help with compliance, confidence and interaction.

• We have changed the verification for the current target to: the XRP in USD value on the Binance
  • We have reduced the cost of one prediction to just $2.00 from $5.00
  • We have raised the limit on the amount of predictions you can make from 10 to 50.
  • We have also reduced the Current Target to $0.40 due to the slow market. Moving forwards we wish to set the current target at a more attainable level to allow more interaction and frequent payouts.
  • We have reduced the prediction restriction from 7 days to just 24 hours to entice further predictions closer to the target amount.
  • Minor changes to the website including the Tour and Backend.
  • We have refunded in full the predictions made at the $5.00 value. The ledger reflects this.

We look forward to welcoming you again at XRPredict, we hope that your next prediction is a lucky one!

20 hours ago, lucky said:

Website very well done!!

Thanks. Made some major changes thanks to feedback on this thread!

Further to a recent suggestion for interest only predictions... We have added FREE predictions to our system!

Come and place your free prediction for each target set.

Remember: You may only place one FREE prediction per target and predictions without sending the $2.00 XRP Contribution will NOT be entitled to win the entire wallet contents if successful. Only the closest prediction with contribution will win.

xrpredictbanner.thumb.jpg.ad777b6919b04126db9bfc0500470aec.jpg