eXRPe

Make predicting a little more FUN!

Hi guys, we have recently launched a new website and would love some honest feedback or participation.

XRPredict.com is an entirely new and transparent concept, XRPredict allows you to choose a date and time window when you think the value of XRP will reach the next target.

Do you think the idea is good one? Can we improve on our site design and flow?

XRPredict.png

It goes without saying that any new service that pops up like this should be analysed carefully to work out how likely it is to be a scam. As feedback to you @eXRPe, and a WARNING to everyone else, the following gives me concern about the site. If it's not a scam, then hopefully you can address these without any problem:

1. As I posted on your other thread, there is no XRP/USD pair on Binance. There's USDT, TUSD and USDC. Your site makes regular reference to Binance, but only ever links to the home page, not to any particular chart. As it happens, there is a chart here: https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/ripple that gives a "Global" value for XRPUSD, but that's using a Tradingview chart, and is not a reference to a Binance pair. When the entire premise of your operation seems to be based on something that doesn't exist, this is extremely concerning!

2. A lot of the wording of the attention-grabbing headlines, and the graphics on the site come across quite scammily, in my opinion. They're sensationalist, designed to get people to FOMO. Comes across as trying to entice gullible people in as quickly as possible.

3. The "reviews": same sort of thing, all trying to convince the reader that XRP is about to take off, without any actual substance to them. And including the supposed employer along with the reviewer's name - does not seem like a thing that a legitimate business would do, as it suggests an endorsement by these companies(which you clearly don't have).

4. The social media links at the bottom of the page just link back to the your own website, i.e. you don't seem to have a social media presence. But then why include the social media images at all? Answer: because it makes the page look more legit to people who aren't being so careful.

5. The company name and registration number... This is the company that you claim to be: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10259277, which appears to be a dormant civil engineering company? Seems suspicious, but maybe there's an explanation?

So, @eXRPe, there's my honest feedback: the content of the site makes it look like it's a scam.

42 minutes ago, at3n said:

It goes without saying that any new service that pops up like this should be analysed carefully to work out how likely it is to be a scam. As feedback to you @eXRPe, and a WARNING to everyone else, the following gives me concern about the site. If it's not a scam, then hopefully you can address these without any problem:

1. As I posted on your other thread, there is no XRP/USD pair on Binance. There's USDT, TUSD and USDC. Your site makes regular reference to Binance, but only ever links to the home page, not to any particular chart. As it happens, there is a chart here: https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/ripple that gives a "Global" value for XRPUSD, but that's using a Tradingview chart, and is not a reference to a Binance pair. When the entire premise of your operation seems to be based on something that doesn't exist, this is extremely concerning!

Thank you for drawing my attention to these issues, I hadn't quite thought it through had I? I shall make the required changes, this is legitimate I have every intention of making this site a success. I just assumed that Binance had an XRP/USD trading pair that I would be able to grab the time from that XRP value exceeded $1.00. This would be the verification I needed to award the winner with the returns before setting the next target! I shall change the trading pair to the amount on the Binance information page and update my links.

2. A lot of the wording of the attention-grabbing headlines, and the graphics on the site come across quite scammily, in my opinion. They're sensationalist, designed to get people to FOMO. Comes across as trying to entice gullible people in as quickly as possible.

I am glad you like my graphics and web design. The idea was to inject a bit of FUN into predicting when the value of XRP exceeded a specific target (I really appreciate you taking the time to assess my website and idea but the idea of making it look sensational is kind of the point).

3. The "reviews": same sort of thing, all trying to convince the reader that XRP is about to take off, without any actual substance to them. And including the supposed employer along with the reviewer's name - does not seem like a thing that a legitimate business would do, as it suggests an endorsement by these companies(which you clearly don't have).

Obviously with a new concept I couldn't put reviews on from people that had predicted, I had to ask opinion and have done so hence there are only 3 reviews of the idea!

4. The social media links at the bottom of the page just link back to the your own website, i.e. you don't seem to have a social media presence. But then why include the social media images at all? Answer: because it makes the page look more legit to people who aren't being so careful.

I shall remove these until I have enough footflow to warrant the social media pages. Thanks.

5. The company name and registration number... This is the company that you claim to be: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10259277, which appears to be a dormant civil engineering company? Seems suspicious, but maybe there's an explanation?

The idea of XRPredict is to operated WITHOUT profit. Therefore our company is purely for identification purposes. XRPredict is just a non-profit trading name. I can change it for an operating company in due course to make you feel better.

So, @eXRPe, there's my honest feedback: the content of the site makes it look like it's a scam.

Thank you sooo much for the honest feedback I hope to make it a success. The idea I am hoping is a good one and has generated a few people predicting. I accept that maybe the execution required a little more thought!

26 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

I'm having an issue with the calendar. I'm trying to predict $589 on 12/31/2018, but don't seem to be able to select that combination.

This did make me chuckle! Trying to generate something fun for the XRP community myself!

Thanks for your feedback much appreciated. Have made some fundamental changes based on yours and other comments. Please see HERE

53 minutes ago, eXRPe said:

Thanks for your feedback much appreciated. Have made some fundamental changes based on yours and other comments. Please see HERE

Thanks for taking the time to address my points. As you've stated, it did look like the site was rushed, which is a red flag when there's really no way to verify someone's integrity. If you are legitimate (sorry, I still have no way of knowing), i wish you all the best in building a good reputation for the site, which I can see is a very difficult thing to achieve.

I appreciate that some of my points are subjective (e.g. sensationalism is not a bad thing in itself), but it was the combination of everything that concerned me.

1 hour ago, at3n said:

Thanks for taking the time to address my points. As you've stated, it did look like the site was rushed, which is a red flag when there's really no way to verify someone's integrity. If you are legitimate (sorry, I still have no way of knowing), i wish you all the best in building a good reputation for the site, which I can see is a very difficult thing to achieve.

I appreciate that some of my points are subjective (e.g. sensationalism is not a bad thing in itself), but it was the combination of everything that concerned me.

No problem. I’m really pleased you took the time to be so comprehensive. Yes it is a hard project to inject confidence into. Should be a fun thing though. Hence why we have lowered the target amount to allow for more frequent payouts, thereby showing integrity, transparency and stability. 

XRPchat have been kind enough to add the site to their links page and with the recent changes prompted by your investigation I’m hoping for a kickstart!

i think with the market so stagnant and stuck below $0.40 there was no way people would currently predict a $1.00 target. Plus as pointed out; $5 may be a punt too far, especially if you are guessing rather than predicting based on prospect. 

Thanks for your efforts. Keep checking in on us! 

11 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I am sure you will have something better to do than THIS........lol

??? Was that in response to my post?

6 hours ago, Staigera said:

Did you not create an ENTIRE topic about THIS subject, for 2018 EOY prediction. 🤣🤣🤣

Is this in response to @ripplewaytogo? Im lost...

12 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I am sure you will have something better to do than THIS........lol

6 hours ago, Staigera said:

Did you not create an ENTIRE topic about THIS subject, for 2018 EOY prediction. 🤣🤣🤣

But the real question is: what does hubby think of all this?