Sign in to follow this  

At what point

At what point do We know if XRP has failed and how long do you give it? 

If XRP hasn’t reached its last ATH in 5 years then is it likely it has failed?

or do you think it could take 10yrs to get back there?

if it's under 1$ EOY then to me it's already a kind of fail.

I know people say it's long term and that Ripple has a lot of good news every week but still.. if all crypto increase and at the end of this year we have still 0.3-0.6$ value to me it's already a fail 

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

I am giving it 3-5 yrs.  this is a long game here, patience required. But it all depends on your definition of failure.  If your definition of failure is a market price waning in the 30-35 cent region for months then maybe it is a failure if that is the definition.  I will add that in 2017 the price seemed stuck in the range of 0.2-0.25 usd for months prior to launching.  Different circumstances at that point so that doesn’t mean we should launch in the next few months.

If you consider the opportunity cost of holding XRP compared to other assets since Dec/Jan/Feb then one May consider holding XRP a failure as you would have done 2-3x holding another asset.  When XRP moves, it moves quickly, we easily will do 100% move in a 24hr period (the key is if it is a sustained move).  

I personally am not a fan if these 100% overnight moves because it is usually not sustainable.  Look at the unsustained move that happened in Sep 2018.  Now, almost 90%of that move was erased....

Will give xrp 12 months after USA, EU, RU and India regulations are in place (all, not a single one). If after this period we don't have a significant growth (meaning new ath) I'll consider xrp a failure

On 4/14/2019 at 12:01 PM, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

Remember November 2017 how all coins were mooning and XRP was stagnant? We all know what happened next, $3.6 ATH. 

So wait for Bitcoin halvening again in 2020 and for a major bullrun in 2021 like every other crypto.  I was actually hoping for some sort of movement with all these claims of banks using xRapid in 2018 by Brad.

On 4/14/2019 at 12:40 PM, Paddy said:

If it doesn't happen in 2 years then people will say give it 5 years.

If it doesn't happen in 5 years then people will say to give it 10 years.

If it doesn't happen in 10 years then people will say to give it 20 years.

Posted (edited)

Easy: if the price gone back to $3.60 in our life time it’s a success (almost), if XRP are delisted in our life time then it’s failed.

Anywhere in between means it’s a working progress. 

Hubby is calling me now, bye guys:)

Edited by ripplewaytogo

11 hours ago, fatlever said:

So wait for Bitcoin halvening again in 2020 and for a major bullrun in 2021 like every other crypto.  I was actually hoping for some sort of movement with all these claims of banks using xRapid in 2018 by Brad.

They aren't moving bilions and trilions yet. So the price can be easilly supressed by whales. 

Sign in to follow this