Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Julian_Williams

CIMB and Siam Commercial Bank praising Ripple and comparing to SWIFT

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Arenys said:

Ripple technology might be a good alternative to SWIFT but it will take so much time to replace one with another

Hey Arenys! You are re-newing a whole bunch of old threads as-of-late.... some sounding pro-xrp, while others not-so-much.... what's up? 

Here's what I think:

I think you need to remove the "re" replace the "sometimes y" with a "you"... and we will have the answer!

Good luck!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
and looks like you have a couple "buddies" who do the same.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arenys said:

Ripple technology might be a good alternative to SWIFT but it will take so much time to replace one with another

I think adoption starts slowly and gathers speed.  The first adoptions are the hardest and slowest because they are the pioneers testing the system and ironing out the flaws, the value of the transactions will be low and frequency low.

The same goes for the setting up of corridors and market makers

More corridors and companies will enter the marketplace when they see FIs and Market makers are running smoothly.

The third phase will be mass adoption.  Mass adoption will happen in response to a certain thresholds being triggered, for instance if 15% of a market are using Ripplenet the other 85% will begin to panic to catch up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Hey Arenys! You are re-newing a whole bunch of old threads as-of-late.... some sounding pro-xrp, while others not-so-much.... what's up? 

Here's what I think:

I think you need to remove the "re" replace the "sometimes y" with a "you"... and we will have the answer!

Good luck!

Seems like my posts weren't left without attention :D

Don't get me wrong, I don't aim at polluting the forum. Gonna do a more through research before making further posts then, if that's the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arenys said:

Seems like my posts weren't left without attention :D

Don't get me wrong, I don't aim at polluting the forum. Gonna do a more through research before making further posts then, if that's the case

You should know they wouldn't go without attention.... shouldn't  that to go without saying?!

admittedly, and ironically, I feel the same way! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...