Lamberth

Galgitron’s blog: Impenetrable Consensus

1 hour ago, Lamberth said:

I honestly could not care less about likes, guys. BTW I just noticed this is a post from March, I somehow missed it, probably because was on holiday. Sorry for that..

I missed it too, so thanks for that - I normally try to catch Galgitrons' posts/blogs. Always worth a read.

1 hour ago, Dutchpinoy said:

People wanting to like his posts makes me want to like his post again, he's really good at farming the likezzz, wowzers.

I am heading to the airport right now, flying to Amsterdam in a couple of hours for a business trip and bringing all my likes with me in order to exchange them for beer. 

Exchange rate is very affordable, my friend.

17 hours ago, Lamberth said:

I honestly could not care less about likes, guys. BTW I just noticed this is a post from March, I somehow missed it, probably because was on holiday. Sorry for that..

I know you could care less. If you did, you would have actually read the Community Standards. 

pasting entire articles into the forum. Post the link and your summary (or the talking point) instead. 

C

I liked the link (for what that piece of information is worth).  The question I have from reading the fable is what was the Chinese leader's motivation for wanting to bring down the XRP  King, his castle and everything around him?  A prequel is in order perhaps? Or is that reading too much into a story that is only meant to serve a more limited purpose?

6 hours ago, Johno said:

I liked the link (for what that piece of information is worth).  The question I have from reading the fable is what was the Chinese leader's motivation for wanting to bring down the XRP  King, his castle and everything around him?  A prequel is in order perhaps? Or is that reading too much into a story that is only meant to serve a more limited purpose?

21 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Especially for you, from the same quoted Standards:

XRPchat will not accept:

zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts

Value is subjective. That's why you would want to create an objective based standard.