Staigera

100k stuck since 2018

5 minutes ago, CryptoGerrie said:

Just to get this right.... so you expect a 89% ROI within 16 months? That was the minimum you expected no?

Yes. Which was nothing odd at that time. People and then I speak for almost everyone was expecting atleast above 1 euro.

2 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Yes. Which was nothing odd at that time. People and then I speak for almost everyone was expecting atleast above 1 euro.

So you own about 180k XRP bought for around 0.56 cents. Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.

Posted (edited)

@Staigera

You invested close to the best time frame. But that means you have to wait almost the longest before the right time to cash out.

The current market phase we are going through is the most boring / frustrating / scaring. (It is not the dip phase, because there were dozens of opportunities to leverage your stash.)

And you just showed the exact psychological symptoms for it. I too feel them.

The market will recover but in due time.

Having 2019 as an horizon to cash out was not the best idea. Aim at 2021 (some say 2023, I don't buy it).

Edited by JannaOneTrick

Just now, CryptoGerrie said:

So you own about 180k XRP bought for around 0.56 cents. Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.

It's not if it actually would go up for once! I mean like this is just such a waste of capital and time. I'm surprised I'm the only salty one. Could be just me and I'm 100% fine with that.

Unless you need those money right now you can simply stop thinking about the realtime value of your investment, also comparing 2 different kind of investments does not make sense.

ROI for mining is almost always predictable, but there's no sudden plot twist, exactly the opposite of XRP 

8 minutes ago, JannaOneTrick said:

@Staigera

You invested close to the best time frame. But that means you have to wait almost the longest before the right time to cash out.

The current market phase we are going through is the most boring / frustrating / scaring. (It is not the dip phase, because there were dozens of opportunities to leverage your stash.)

And you just showed the exact psychological symptoms for it. I too feel them.

The market will recover but in due time.

Having 2019 as an horizon to cash out was not the best idea. Aim at 2021 (some say 2023, I don't buy it).

Hi Janna,

Look the thing is I wasn't expecting huge gains in short term, but around %89 to around %150. Let's be real who taught we would be around 32 cents around this time, no one!

And for all we know Janna we could still be sitting around .50 cents in 2020 why the hell not, no one taught we would be around 28 cents in April 2019. 

And now there is nothing to do, then see your capital collect dust, in this waiting game of rich Wales and bankers taking their sweet time.  

Oh well not much to be done, expect being sceptical.

Thanks for a decent reply instead of some like hunting kinds we have around here.

16 minutes ago, Staigera said:

It's not if it actually would go up for once! I mean like this is just such a waste of capital and time. I'm surprised I'm the only salty one. Could be just me and I'm 100% fine with that.

a lot of people are in the same boat , but most of them didn't invest that much 

Just now, Baka said:

a lot of people are in the same boat , but most of them didn't invest that much 

It doesn't matter how much you invested, it still sucks. Nothing wrong with saying it out loud. If some want to talk about it in this endless talk about XRP then so be it. I feel abit better doing so XD.