JBW

The New XRP-Focused Puma Browser Takes The World Closer To The Internet Of Value

What It Means

The integration of these two innovative systems to run effectively on the secure Puma browser means that crypto mass adoption could get a boost especially if the users transact in cryptos.

Many blockchain-oriented companies have been working to develop such systems to foster crypto adoption by coming up with more effective and user-friendly payment solutions.

In fact, according to a recent tweet sent out by the XRP Research Center, the launching of the Puma Browser is a step closer to the much anticipated goal of developing a truly integrated Internet of Value.

https://todaysgazette.com/the-new-xrp-focused-puma-browser-takes-the-world-closer-to-the-internet-of-value/

2 hours ago, LuoJi said:

https://www.pumabrowser.com/ 

Will try it when its published at play store, i do not recommend to install their website apk.

"Puma browser: a new way to pay for content"

Also always be skeptical whenever you see new software involving your digital assets

Their Twitter feed may offer credibility for those who are concerned about malicious intent. Folks from Coil and Interledger are commenting on the project fwiw. It looks like early days and only beta which might account for it not being in the app stores yet. 

9 hours ago, Dario_o said:

I can't take seriously a dev team if can't manage to get an App on the Play Store

Getting an app approved with the walled in Apple world is damn hard work. Hence many devs go for Droid first and iOS, next.
I used to eat Apples, now I eat whatever I like. And then occasionally and Apple.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dario_o said:

"Puma browser: a new way to pay for content"

Also always be skeptical whenever you see new software involving your digital assets

People never listen to advice, anyway. And to be true. This concept of paying for what like and look at . . .  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Me I think it will fail. I will shure not jump that train, with my DA´s. It is more like a toy thing.
The real deal IMHO is,  pay for what you use. But the FAANG´s and the likes of them, does not like that concept at all.
Cause they make loads of money, when you are idle. In fact that is how they create their real revenue by, fffffckknnng the user.
PPU (Pay Per Usage)

You pay with FIATS, but the transactions and payments are handled on the Blockchain.

Edited by zenkert