• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, still trapped..

I'm still here since 04/05/19... mmmh no, i'm still here since december 2013 

Still here since August of '17.  Looking forward to my Nobel in delayed gratification sometime in 2023... I will not work in a cubicle forever, I will not work in a cubicle forever, I will not...

Posted Images

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:49 PM, XRPto50dollars said:

How many people are going to be here with me until 2023? Go to the original Badge of Honor Topic HERE and you'll see how many posters gave up and quit.

How can you tell if they gave up and quit?  I see some just listed as "Guests" now, but I think some others just don't post anymore, or might post but sold out.  Surprisingly, I see a lot of people that are still going strong though.

3 hours ago, Kalarie said:

How can you tell if they gave up and quit?  I see some just listed as "Guests" now, but I think some others just don't post anymore, or might post but sold out.  Surprisingly, I see a lot of people that are still going strong though.

i get asked this quite often

..too often <_<

..just kidding -_-

if you read the old posts, several dozen of the old posters actually said they sold months before the run.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, XRPto50dollars said:

i get asked this quite often

..too often <_<

..just kidding -_-

if you read the old posts, several dozen of the old posters actually said they sold months before the run.

aw man, that's a lot of reading if you don't follow them all the time.  I felt encouraged scrolling through the posts and seeing a lot of profiles that still see active.  I honestly thought after last year the number of pre fall of 2017 run up hodlers left on this board would be down to like you, me, and a chicken, bull and pickle.  Changing your profile pic threw me for a bit though.  I'm slow these days.

I'm still here since 4/5/2019

Got it back in September of 2017...rode it all the way up and all the way back down. I've never sold a single XRP and continue to accumulate every month using Roundlyx.com. Set it and forget it.

I'll be here 4 years from now...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.