"Currencies Direct" Completes Successful Pilot of XRP for FX Payments

Love this part:

Brian Harris, Chief Product Officer at Currencies Direct, said of the move “our trial with XRP was a resounding success. We’re currently assessing our next steps, but the evidence we’ve gathered indicates that the use of XRP is a game changer, making payments near-immediate and significantly improving service to our customers.”

“Our goal is to offer the best possible service. We believe that utilising cryptocurrencies in this way – as a transfer of value, rather than as a store of value – is the next logical step for our industry. It is, after all, the intended purpose of cryptocurrencies and we’re proud to be leveraging new technology to deliver the most convenient and seamless experience for our customers.”

@AllZerps I for one am not.

For me to say I do implies to me that I have or have had a price expectation and I’ve never had one.

I do have an expectation that Ripple will build their vision of an IoV, that with it XRP will play an important role in it and, because of that, competition for XRP ownership will rise and drive-up the world’s valuation of XRP.

The stuff people from around the globe post daily on XRP Chat consistently reinforces and strengthens this belief and expectation for me. Everyone has their own perspective but this is what I see.

OK - so I got two responses from Currency Direct.  One was from the USA email address and one was from the UK email address.  They both say the same thing: Address not found.  I used usa@currenciesdirect.com and customer.s@currenciesdirect.com.

Both email addresses came from: https://www.currenciesdirect.com/en/let-s-talk/contact-us  Anyone care to take a stab at it?